Posts created by Underthebridge

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 10, 15 12:44 PM
I agree....someone should have given us a heads up that they were not going to give any updates to AK... and Google is wonderful.. and I for one AM NOT going to be ordering any new games due to the fact that BF did drop the ball...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 8, 15 7:44 AM
My name is Aletha.. I to would like the game to continue. I open it up every morning in hopes that something has changed. I have faith that it will. I am currently playing Midnight Castle and there is no comparison. AK has the most beautiful artwork and story line. Nothing can compete with it.. Please to who ever is in charge of this game Please bring it back. I to will pay to keep it,,
Thank you

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 3, 15 7:56 AM
Ladiestorm.....

it doesn't matter now, if the game can't continue

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 3, 15 7:53 AM
People say that BZ is going with mobile devices... how much memory can a phone or tablet hold??? especially a phone? I think it is stupid... there are so many here that feel the Dev's should continue one last update, maybe a story line to let everyone know that this is the end instead of just "dropping the ball".. I for one every day play just hoping something will change and there will be an update.. I am having faith that every morning when I open up the game there will be something new... and I for one would pay to have it updated or end or what ever it takes... I know there is so much support here....

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 2, 15 9:03 AM
Dear Moderator

Do I understand what has been said correctly, that there is not enough people buying games on line through BF that, that is the reason why no updates for AK?
I am with everyone on this that we want the Dev's to finish the game and not leave us hanging in the balance. I for one haven't bought any new games as I have close to 50 and I just figure that once you play them a couple times they aren't fun anymore.. but with AK I LOVE it... it was something to look forward to everyday.... I couldn't believe it when I read this am that there will not be any more updates... I for one am willing to spend money if that is what it takes for update(s)....please reconsider as all of us who are responding are dedicated and loyal gamers... please don't abandon us...
Thank you

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 8, 15 9:44 PM
60 and live in Washington state

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 7, 15 10:23 AM
I think we are all waiting for a new upgrade.... just be patient... . I know it is boring, but you can always play mini games(the ones with the trophies) and get your inventory for your collections....
play mini games and get more coins so you can buy things... or just not play and do something else... the dev's are aware of what is going on... some of us are just good at this game and are ahead of where they are in the upgrade.... maybe the God's are telling us to do something else...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 29, 15 8:51 AM
I agree with everyone.... waiting for new upgrade, I have run out of quests and feeding the dark chest is soooooooooooo boring. Tired of going to the same HO just to get things for the chest, only playing just to get my daily prize ..... Please tell the dev's to hurry.. I just turned on a friend to this game and she loves it as do I....

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 14 1:24 PM
Only one gripe I have and that is, that the Bonus game was like 1/2 hour tops. .. I new it would be short as the main game went on and on and on.. .I wish now that I didn't buy it as a CE and just bought the SE.. . would like to buy more of the same game "Fear for Sale" in the future, but will wait for the reviews, even if it takes 2 years.. . I want to know what I am getting myself into...

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 14 12:16 PM
Only one regret ... I usually buy CE's for the bonus content... and this bonus was terrible I think I played 15 minutes and it was done... not worth the extra money. . and I didn't like how it ended.. again.. up in the air... so SG will be back

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 14 10:35 AM
This game is terrible.. the cursor jumps around, to many things happening in one location.. I was there for five minutes and had to get out of there... no Thanks

posted in Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom on Apr 3, 14 12:51 AM
no walkthrough for this game, would be nice to see how long it is before I buy it
Thank you

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 7, 14 9:07 AM
Being able to get more land without purchase....I quit playing due to running out of real estate

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 14 10:21 PM
All I can say is Hokey

posted in Fishdom 3 on Feb 28, 14 3:37 AM
OMG.... This is one of thee most best match 3 games I have ever played. I am usually a HO girl, but I
got this game for hubby and decided to try it and it is SO addicting. Thank you and the Dev;s for a FANTASTIC game...

Cute game for boys, couldn't even finish the demo

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 8, 14 8:53 AM
I STILL have three beehives in the single squares, have been playing forever for my 8 year old who has been crying his little out... does anyone have any better suggestions.???? Hey dev's and the 's can you shed some light on this... we should get a refund if we can't play the game as intended....Thank you

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 5, 14 9:19 PM
who ever thought of this game on level 85 needs their head examined... little kids like this game and it is very frustrating for them... glad I didn't pay top dollar for this game.. this isn't any fun if you can't win.. little ones give up you know...

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 14 9:31 AM
Good for you guys in finding the cards, I played the first time and only found 2, the second time I played, only found 11. I took a fine tooth comb this time, & I couldn't even find any down in the Queens Lair towards the end of the game, not a one.. so could someone tell me where they all are, would be appreciated.. you can pm me...Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator