Posts created by daphnerose11

I completed the basic game and found all the pieces for several additional parables. The only one it would let me play was Rumplestiltskin. Is this right? I thought completing the game and finding all the components would open up several additional parables. I'm playing on a PC using windows 7, if that's of help.

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Jun 10, 13 9:04 AM
I'm stuck at the shredder too. It indicates I'm supposed to put something in it, but I've tried all items in my inventory and nothing happens. What do I do with the shredder? Help. Thanks.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny on Jan 22, 13 5:18 AM
Is anyone else finding it impossible to attach the graphophone handle to the gramophone? No matter where I drag and click it, it goes right back into the inventory, so I'm stuck. I'm playing the demo and was thinking about buying it. Any solutions are appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, everyone. There's supposed to be a spade or shovel in the hand of the statue in the garden, but it's not there. I completely logged out then logged back in as a new user and got to the exact same point in the game. I can't continue until I have this item in my inventory. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator