Posts created by zambonizelda

posted in Liong: The Lost Amulets on Mar 11, 16 11:40 AM
Hi: I cannot get the number buttons to work routinely with my mouse on the bonus Bingo game. Sometimes one will clear a bingo number, other times none will. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

posted in Season Match 2 on Jun 13, 15 6:27 AM
Is BigFish ever going to address getting us through various levels of Season Match 2? Stuck on Level 50, I'm beyond challenged, moving through frustrated, & heading toward angry, because, like all of us, if I can't skip a level the game is worthless. Please, BigFish, respond to our queries.

posted in Season Match 2 on Jun 13, 15 6:17 AM
Ditto! Not being able to finish this level is a huge problem. And, while there is a "time bar" there is no actual time (number) to beat. I'm ready to dump the game & get my money back.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Nov 7, 13 8:44 PM
please help! i cannot advance past level 4; the chapters just keep repeating. i'm on my ipad mini.

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Sep 7, 13 8:35 AM
Help!! I cannot advance in JQ Heritage beyond "Pedro de Arteche" on my iPad 2. I've completed all biographies having checked the "increase time (lose bonus)" box, if that makes any difference. Love the game; worked hard to get as far as I did . . . I reloaded the game, but of course, am back at the beginning. Ugh.
Thanks

posted in Jigsaw World on Jul 22, 11 7:38 AM
How can I rotate puzzle pieces on a Mac w/ no right click?
Thanks!

posted in Dreams of a Geisha on Jul 8, 11 7:53 AM
Terrific! Thanks to both of you for helping me to make sense of this game. It seems I've begun my Match 3 experience with a relatively complex, yet beautiful and inviting (now) version. That's good . I also think I can now figure out the spinning tiles. So, with morning coffee in hand . . . right back at it! Thanks again.

posted in Dreams of a Geisha on Jul 7, 11 2:02 PM
I enjoy the graphics of this match game but am not sure I understand the game's goals. I am brand new to match games. Is there a general description of how to play to which I can turn when in doubt about what I should do? How about when I get stuck? For example, I don't know how to get the key to the chest when there is a break in the chain. Anyone?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator