Posts created by phinannah

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Nov 9, 11 3:08 PM
HELP... this is obviously only my issue.. but I canot use the tape to fix the electric wires in the kitchen door way. is there a trick I don;t know about....

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Feb 19, 11 4:04 PM
I entered the wrong code and it won't let me change it..

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Jun 25, 10 5:31 PM
Could I please ask why there has been NO solution posted for the "White Screen " issue.. seems to have been going on since game was released..

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Jan 11, 10 12:22 PM
I can't find the paper.. I missed what Rut said about the paper... can you go back and get them to repeat what they said? Where's the paper !!!

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 23, 09 5:23 PM
I also had that problem, and I just retired the game... no problem now... its not asking for disk so far.. so for all the others with this issue try again....

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet on Oct 17, 09 10:22 AM
Minnihopps wrote:I have no problems playing the game, and I really like it. But, there's total silence. Had music in world 5, rest of the time very, very quiet. No sounds, no music. Will try to reinstall later, maybe there will be sound next time I play it.

I know I am off subject but you have made it through world 4 and I cannot get out of it. I need to get Nefertiti profile and it will not let me find it in the secret chamber to use on the temple entrance.. keeps telling me I am finished in that area

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet on Oct 17, 09 9:30 AM
I am not able to pick up the Nefertiti symbol in the sacred chamber or anywhere else.. which means I am stuck.. if I cannot put it on the door to the Temple entrance I can go no further... any help

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Oct 13, 09 5:46 AM
I am also getting a white screen,.. is there anyone out there that knows the answer!!!

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Aug 13, 09 10:49 PM
I finished and it said that I had unlocked the mirror version, how do I get to it.. also I wanted to try the timed version but the option only comes if I put a new name in

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 5, 08 8:58 PM
I finally found where to write on the form.. thanks all.. have necklace and now have key and card..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator