Posts created by kweber

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 21, 18 3:00 PM
I've tried all the troubleshooting ideas given here but I am still unable to get this game to open properly (and I love this series). I get the top right corner, giant sized, and I have to reboot my computer to get out of it. I hope this gets fixed soon!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 15, 16 5:52 PM
I'm broke but I have several fangs. Who buys them?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 13, 16 3:55 PM
Where do you get stone blocks?

posted in Steel LIFE on Mar 11, 16 11:27 AM
You have to turn the heater on, let the ice COMPLETELY melt, turn the heater OFF, go outside to the wind turbines, let the bird fly into the greenhouse, then go inside and he should be stuck as the water turns back into ice just because it's so cold.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Oct 11, 14 4:41 PM

Upgrade camp
Clear to workshop and berries
Build workshop and pick berries
Clear to the bottom right and over to the ore stump next to the camp
Upgrade workshop
Use freeze time
Build farm
Build exorcist
Remove skeleton blocking ore stump
Remove ghost blocking daughter's tent (don't build yet)
Build ladder up
Upgrade farm
Remove the ghost blocking gold mine and build
Build daughter's tent
Clear to gold stump behind camp
Upgrade camp
Remove dark knights
Build ladder up to 2nd gold mine
Fill hole behind camp rather than remove root to get to dark knight
Build 2nd gold mine
Build bridge to right and remove last dark knight

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on May 29, 14 5:15 PM
Then what filter and where is it?

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy on Aug 10, 11 11:58 AM
Any idea when this game will be compatible with the new Lion Mac OS system? I'm told to check the forums and currently there are 524 posts.........that's a lot to weed through.

posted in Wispa Forest on Sep 16, 10 4:48 PM
I downloaded the Mac version today and am having the same issue. Is there tech support info for this yet?

posted in Wispa Forest on Sep 16, 10 4:46 PM
I, too, just downloaded the Mac version of Wispa Forest and am unable to open it. I hit "play now" and it goes to "play again". I repaired permissions and restarted my Mac......to no avail. Is there a go around for this?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 28, 09 1:35 PM
Oh, duh....I just figured out that you click and DRAG them. I was just clicking on them where they were.

That's what I love about this game....

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 28, 09 12:49 PM
I've found the sun and the moon for the puzzle above the fireplace. Using my casebook, I know that on the sun side, I need to press the key that looks like a curly-cue with a dot above it and on the moon side, I need to press the symbol that looks a bit like "76". However, these symbols are not on the correct side. That is, the 76 (for the moon) is on the sun side! And the curly cue (for the sun) is on the moon side! I'm using a Mac version.

Any ideas about this?

Thanks in advance!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 27, 09 5:46 PM
I know wht I need: on the sun side I need to hit the key with the curly symbol with a dot on top and on the moon's side, I need to hit the symbol that sort of looks like "76". However, on my fireplace puzzle (Mac format) the two symbols are on the wrong side and pressing them does nothing.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!! KW

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator