Posts created by Victoria5

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 31, 11 4:08 PM
I too think this game is amazing. One of you used the word `creative' and `smart' to describe this game -- I agree, but I also think, for me, this game allowed me to play the game -- I didn't have to read a lot of unneccessary stuff -- nor did I have to watch some goulish show. This game is just that -- a Game!! It is truly a game in the purest sense of the word. You need to play -- you need to think and you need to Involved with the game. The jig saw puzzle -- how cool is it that it was moving as you work working on it --- amazing --- truly amazing. I hope the developers of this game realize what they have created and can do it again!!

Thank you Big Fish for, again, allowing us to play such an awesome game.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 1:22 PM
I too am amazed by the simplicity of this game and the complexity of it as well. The game is charming and mesmorizing -- before I knew it the hour was up. I think because there is no explanation/directions the you need to `fly by the seat of your pants' and use your mind and your skills to figure it out. It is almost a left brain exercise. Interesting and I agree -- Genius!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 11 7:20 AM
I really liked playing the demo for this game but I do not purchase Collector's Editions -- it is the principal of the thing. I don't think they are worth it and why spend more money to play sort of the same game. Anyway, when will the regular version be released is my question -- how long is the wait between releases? Thanks.

posted in Tamara the 13th on Dec 31, 10 6:27 AM
I really am feeling let down with every game I download lately. Either they don't work probably or like this one you need the hint button in order to find the item. I am very disappointed with the quality of games Big Fish is delivering. I have been a member for quite some time and really looked forward to the HOGs (which I love) but recently it feels like BF is trying too hard to create something different, and they are unsuccessful in doing so and we are suffering. The Collector's Editions appear to just be way to obtain more money -- I am still waiting for several of the recent Collector's Editions to come out in a normal edition which I don't think is going to happen. This game is awful -- What were you thinking? Did anyone at BF play this game before it was released? In the past two days I have downloaded a game twice and still it did not work and now this one. You really need some quality control. I am sorry to use this forum as a complaint window but I am very disappointed.

posted in Curse of the Ghost Ship on Dec 29, 10 4:08 PM
Same as everyone else -- cursor, music and Nothing!!!!! What's up with that?

Had major issue with lag time moving from one place to another and even a sort of neurotically moving cursor at times. Since this is a CE and I will not pay the price I will wait and hope that the regular version doesn't have these types of issues.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 6:03 AM
Floating cursor -- game won't work right.

I had 15 minutes left and I was told to finish playing I needed to buy the game. I don't like that -- at least let us play for the entire 60 minutes. Doesn't seem far?

posted in Jessica - Mysterious Journey on Jul 27, 10 6:21 AM
WOW! I don't know what to say -- this game is just awful! The worst!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 18, 10 4:34 AM
What a way to start the day. When I opened up BF web and saw this I thought -- today is going to be a great day! Thank you BF for releasing this in time for the weekend. I downloaded and started playing but I find myself holding back -- like a good book I want to make this one last. The game is beautiful -- so many times when they do a sequel the game looks totally different -- NOT THIS ONE!!!!!! It is excellent. Again -- Thanks so Much!!

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 4:09 PM
Just wanted to say -- I appreciate the input and I have decided to wait -- half of the fun is finding out how the game works without the Strategy Guide, which I don't even use and if it is just an extra hour worth of play -- I usually play my games several times until I can get through the whole thing without using a hint -- so I am going to wait -- so thanks everyone for your help -- Enjoy the Weekend -- Happy Gaming!

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 1:15 PM
I really am on the fence about whether to pay the price or wait. I have a problem waiting -- I played the demo and OMG I loved it -- I need to understand what $20.00 gets me. Is there really extra stuff? I usually don't buy the CEs only because they really haven't been all that special. This game does seem different --and from all the previous discussion it sounds like you all agree but I wonder if someone would be kind enough to just list (if you have the time) what you really get for $20.00? We all know what the 6.99 versions of the CEs look like, and I love them, but if I am going to spend $20.00 I would like to know ahead of time: what makes this one worth the price? Thanks so much for the help -- I love the forums and the reviews really help me so I appreciate all of you --

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 5:50 AM
I must add my thanks to BF and the developers of this game, so often when the sequel comes out it is nothing like the first one -- this is awesome. A sequel that actually goes along with the original. I loved the Puppet Show original and this one looks -- how shall I put it -- like a homerun!! BF you are the BEST!!!

posted in The Heritage on May 22, 10 6:32 AM
This is an interesting game but I wonder if anyone else (the real players out there) notice that the music is from another game. I can't remember which game but I know I have heard this music before -- any guesses or am I alone on thinking this music sounds so familiar. I have not made my mind up on buying it yet but it is good! Happy playing.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Apr 28, 10 11:54 AM
Poof11 wrote:I had gotten to her cabin and had to put the picture back together and it will not rotate no matter what. I got so frustrated that I quit the game. Just the kind of day I am having and was hoping for some kind of relief.

Ditto!!!!

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Apr 28, 10 11:46 AM
I don't get it -- I had a phone call so I stopped playing the demo but when I went back I had to start an entirely new game -- what's up with that? Why can't you pick up where you left off? And, I love a good HOG but some of these Hidden Objects are way to small. I don't think this is a keeper for me --

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Apr 21, 10 5:43 AM
I was going to ask the same question -- and just googled the question -- I found the answer of handcuffs -- I'm going to try that -- good luck and enjoy the game.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Apr 21, 10 4:56 AM
Thank you -- thank you -- thank you. I saw this game quite a while ago on another site and, of course, would not buy it there so I have been waiting for BF to get it and you did so thank you. Sometimes you just want a nice relaxing hidden object game and this it is -- You made my day.

posted in I SPY Mystery on Apr 6, 10 6:01 AM
This game is so wrong on so many levels but the voice -- the VOICE -- how annoying is she? What's up with that? After two minutes I was done!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 10 5:53 AM
I agree -- I get annoyed by these CE's and the cost is just prohibitive -- I clearly don't understand why all of a sudden there are CE's isn't there enough profit margin in plain HOG games. BF is a good game site with great customer service and I have, for quite sometime, enjoyed this site but I am annoyed by the need for CEs, the price of CEs, and sometimes the CEs are not worth even playing. I too am thinking it is time to move on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator