Posts created by tenbroeck

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on May 22, 17 10:18 AM
I cannot use the mace to get the stone nor use the sheet

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age on May 21, 17 2:17 PM
I cannot get the mace to break the window and get the round stone, and then put down the long sheet. I have looked at walk throughs. The hint is below the window and the game says I need something long to get there to break the window with the mace. Would appreciate help.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on Dec 8, 13 11:45 AM
After I bandage the wound and give the man the water, I try to take the medallion and it does not appear in the inventory. I have rebooted several times.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 12 1:59 PM
The dryer would not take the mold since I did not have the ingredients but would not leave the screen, so I rebooted and it left. Now that I have the ingredients, the dryer will not come back. I rebooted again to no avail.

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Jun 23, 12 1:51 PM
The hint does not point to a heart, and in the walkthrough, there is no heart on the list.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Feb 8, 12 8:37 AM
I got the Move Spell Bag in the tree and have hit the button above Hint and Move Spell appears at the top of the screen, but I am unable to drag it to the stone.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Dec 28, 11 7:36 AM
I was finally able to attach it by magnifying the insert box, wherein I then saw an outline of the valve handle above the stem, and, while still magnified, put the handle over the outline, and it popped on. Don't ask me why.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Dec 26, 11 2:10 PM
Were you ever able to put the valve handle on the valve?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Dec 26, 11 1:38 PM
I cannot get it onto the valve

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Dec 26, 11 1:34 PM
I cannot connect the valve handle to the valve and see others have had the same problem

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Oct 29, 11 2:32 PM
I am at the beginning of the game and have gotten the two "plates" but I cannot get into my inventory to retrieve them. This happened after I got the crowbar so I went out and reset the game and used it before it disappeared into the inventory. I am playing on my IPad and when I hit the Inventory, nothing happens.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Oct 4, 11 9:54 AM
I am having this same trouble. I cannot get the piece from the phone booth. Did you ever succeed?

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Oct 4, 11 6:59 AM
I see the mirror in the projection room but cannot pick it up.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Oct 1, 11 4:40 PM
I have the miner's hat and am in the train cab, and have gone to the walkthrough, but do not see a news stand, a broken water pump. The Hint says to go down the tunnel, but I cannot.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Sep 17, 11 4:22 PM
I have even gone to the Walk Through and that did not help me. I can either get the purple or both yellow and blue, but not all at once

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Sep 17, 11 1:01 PM
I found the mask and it was supposed to go into the Inventory/Tools, but it is not there.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Aug 30, 11 7:47 AM
I have read many complaints on this and have contacted Tech Support as requested, for an IPad, and wondered if anyone has been able to re-enter having no longer the badge. I hate to re-start as some said that did not help.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Aug 21, 11 2:09 PM
I cannot figure out the 5 letter word to open the agent's grave.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jul 5, 11 11:54 AM
I too have no net with the flies in the jar and instructions to burn but the flame does nothing and I am stuck. What did you do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator