Posts created by Jodylec

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Aug 26, 12 4:54 PM
I am stuck on the last level, can anyone tell me where I will find all the mushrooms, I keep getting stuck on the last one and it is driving me mad

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 10, 12 3:34 PM
Thanks for your help, I had to start the game twice, now I have figured it out, once again thank you

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 10, 12 1:50 PM
ShazPG wrote:Thank you! This will come in VERY handy on my next playthrough. I've restarted the game twice now, and there are some tasks that I just can't get in the allowed time.

There are some tasks like the grade two bottles in cave 1, I can't get through full stop, I am stuck on 1 bottle for aleast 5 days, despite starting the game twice, help please?

posted in All My Gods on Mar 7, 12 6:29 AM
Is anybody else having problems with the Stone mines producing stone late on in the game, when I click on them it comes up not producing stone and not using any food, I had to use the hand of god mana to get enough stone

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Oct 26, 10 12:45 PM
I am having problems getting this game to run at all, I have tried rebooting the system, it says that the game has an running error 5 I think, I have also unistalled the game and re installed and un and re install the game manager, Help please
best wishes
Jodylec
below is a copy of the system set up I have.

My system set up is the following:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name JOANNE-PC
System Manufacturer Advent
System Model SQ9204
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz, 2498 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG, 10/09/2009
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7600.16385"
User Name Joanne-PC\Joanne
Time Zone GMT Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.24 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.44 GB
Total Virtual Memory 6.48 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.42 GB
Page File Space 3.24 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator