Posts created by aviatorex1

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Feb 16, 16 12:31 PM
How do you save the game. Every time I stop and start again the part I played will not save.

I am unable to find out how to use the cannon on the 4 targets.

I am looking for help in the bonus section of bridge to another world. Having trouble in the room with the fireplace burning and the 5 monster pictures. I click 1 and 2 and get nothing and the fireplace is still lit up. Thanks from aviatorex1

PS I am in the extras section where I have this problem

I am in the room with the burning fireplace and the 5 monster pictures on the wall. When I click 1 and 2 monsters, nothing happens and the fireplace is still burning.
I am a young 81 year ole player of hidden objects and really enjoy playing. I will appreciate any response to my problem.
Thanks, aviatorex1

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 4:48 PM
Please look at my latest post and see if u can help.
Thanks, George

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 11:14 AM
Yes. There is a banana partiallyy hidden in the hos. That one goes in the list, not the inventory. I give the cheese to the rat and click and use the kettle on the cup and click.I bet I have tried to solve this 10 times and still come up with no banana. I do have the feeling that it is something simple that I am doing wrong????
Thanks,
George

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Dec 9, 13 1:05 PM
I can't find the recipe for the witch. when I choose hint , it keeps pointing to the door

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Dec 9, 13 1:02 PM
can't find the recipe for the witch

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Aug 17, 12 10:39 AM
I have the above game and am stuck. In the puzzle where you place pieces of coal on top of each other, I am unable to place the pieces and can not skip tghe puzzle. I am a young 79 year old and perhaps that is the problem. Looking forward to any help I can get. Thanks,George [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 12 11:53 AM
I am unable to collect the helmet object from the knight in the armory room. Can anyone help???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator