Posts created by JulieJay

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 12:32 PM
I can't make my mind up about this one. I'm loving the game play but hating the very light colours.

I feel like I'm dragging the mouse but runs fine when defaulting to normal. Game runs great otherwise. Any ideas? I do like to use the game's cursor rather than the windows one.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 11:40 PM
You have to do everything up to freeing your dad from the chains before you can move the crates and then you can move the ladder.

posted in Quadrium on Apr 20, 18 5:25 PM
No challenge to this one as you only have to match 2. Prefer ClearIt.

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 18 1:14 PM
The main game isn't that long (2-3 hours max) and the bonus chapter is very short. There is also no map in the bonus chapter.

Edited to add: I do not skip anything.

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 18 1:29 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the main game and thought the bonus chapter (what there was of it) was okay. Couldn't believe how short the BC was! Took me no more than 15 minutes to play. Disgusting.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 2, 18 3:33 PM
The timer counts up to time you. You don't run out of time to play the games.

posted in Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 18 11:29 AM
Thank you pennmom

posted in Brain Puzzle on Mar 9, 18 6:37 PM
I love brain challenge games but not when they're timed. If anyone can recommend an untimed brain challenge game it would be most appreciated. TIA.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 27: Secret Colors on Mar 5, 18 3:55 PM
They just mean the item you get for your garden after each level of 5 puzzles has been played. This feature has been there since the first game and has continued throughout the 27. Nothing new.

Eventually sat myself down and forced myself to finish this game. It was a disappointment from the outset so I can't even fathom why I purchased it!. Nothing like the previous Mortimer Beckett games. I've replayed the previous games so many times and still enjoy playing them. This one will be deleted from my PC never to see the light of day again.

posted in Medium Detective: Fright from the Past on Feb 4, 18 1:45 PM
Now claimed.

posted in Medium Detective: Fright from the Past on Feb 4, 18 1:35 AM
If anyone would like a free code please message me. Expires today.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 12:43 PM
Thank you for your comments. I too don't think the reviews I mentioned are from the beta test. As is mentioned above, one reviewer gives full spoilers of all HOPs and Puzzles. You wouldn't get that information from a beta. I've done plenty to know it's just a demo length.

I see someone has noticed this happening in other games - this is the first time I've spotted it and only thought it strange because this forum wasn't even set up at 8.01am UK time when I saw those reviews on the main game page.

Something strange going on.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 2:21 AM
How are there 3 reviews on the main game page dated 2 Feb? I thought it took 72 hours to post, but, regardless the reviews are dated the day before release? I'm confused.

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 18 9:57 AM
Thank you.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Hangman Returns Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 18 12:24 PM
I got bored near the end of the game and the skip button worked just fine for me.

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 18 12:07 PM
Absolutely fantastic and I can only think that 2 years ago it just didn't take my fancy or I somehow missed it! Can't wait to try the next one. x 5

I hate those timed achievements. Why do they want you to play with speed? As you say, if you're able to replay them in the extras to gain the achievement then fine but not while I'm playing the game!

I always check the achievements out at the very beginning and if there are any that I know for a fact I cannot achieve then I just resign myself to the fact that I won't be getting them, sit back and relax and enjoy the game without worrying about it.

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 3 on Dec 11, 17 1:06 PM
Please give me a shout if anyone would like a free game code which expires on 13 December. Not sure of time so better to use it today or tomorrow.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator