Posts created by bigpescador

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Aug 25, 11 10:40 AM
loveelvis wrote:same here!
i got no idea haw to progress in this game, got a lightning which says 'you have a new hint!", and what?
nothing.
really hate this game

Hello,

Point the mouse over areas, find redish highlighted parts and objects, click to move or get objects.

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Aug 17, 11 9:10 PM
Stop shooting

NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE OWN OPINION

LOL: d

posted in The Fifth Gate on Aug 14, 11 7:34 PM

posted in Bird Pirates on Aug 12, 11 6:13 PM
GaCorolla wrote:I purchased another game and this one came with it as a free bonus game. The one I bought was a sequel to another game, and it turned out to be too much like the first one. However, much to my surprise, this is a good one. It is unlike any other game I have tried and have. I would recommend it to anyon, and a friend of mine likes it as well. So I give it a . Try it out, fishes, you might just like it!

Hi, GaCorolla!

I just tried this game, and now it's my favorite!

posted in Bird Pirates on Aug 12, 11 6:11 PM
CHEFBIGFEET wrote:This is my first post and I hope I am following the proper procedures and manners. I purchased this game a week ago and I seem to have a problem. I get to Level 7-9 and complete the bonus round but,I can not get to the next level (7-10 or 8-1). The bonus round continues to repeat itself but, never goes to the last level on screen or on map one. Anyone else had this problem and if they did, can some one tell me how to fix this situation. Is there a patch or fix for this game? Please assist me in this matter.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance,
Regards,

Chefbigfeet

Hello, I think that you need contact BFG to get support

greets

posted in Bird Pirates on Aug 12, 11 6:07 PM
AZLBRAX wrote:I bought this game and loaded it onto my laptop and desktop. The laptop is running Vista, the desktop is running XP Pro. It runs just fine on the desktop but there are “dead-spots” on the bottom-right corner of the screen: the cursor moves but the left-mouse freezes up and will not fire. I only have this problem in that area. The rest of the screen responds as it should: movement and shots.

I have all the latest drivers installed. I have the same security software (Trend Micro) on both. Same USB mouse, too. I even tried deleting the game and reinstalling it on my laptop but the same problem persists.

Is there something I’m missing? In a word:

HEEEEEEEEELP!!!

This is my favorite game but it’s frustrating to lose a round because of this problem.

Hello!

I'm playing with my netbook and its fine, using Windows 7.

I will try it on XP

Try to contact BFG support.

greets

posted in Bird Pirates on Aug 12, 11 6:02 PM
shasta24 wrote:So, suggested it to an online friend, who happend to buy it in a 3-game package just hours later...at Wal-Mart!

This game is very cool!

Liked it!!

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 23, 11 10:03 AM
nwr1948x wrote:
darlaki wrote:Having same problem as another player, can't even put name in for profile, and then have to use ctrl-alt-delete to get out of it.

me too........won't let me enter name to play !

What happens?

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 19, 11 3:50 PM
I am very sorry, fishies. I'm sad,

The game not reach the goal of pleasing.
Efforts and further research will be carried out to behold the next game more suited to the fishies.

Regards

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 19, 11 3:25 PM
I'm not a BFG guy...

What icon?

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 11, 11 12:20 PM
Dominick_Fontana wrote:

Possible Spoiler:

What also annoyed me was the combination for the safe. The 2 pictures in the room said 19th century and 20th century paintings. I thought I got the gist of it. The 19th century is the 1800s and the 20th centuiry is the 1900s. So I put 1819, but it didn't work. That's why I came here. I was on the right track, but it turns out you had to put in 1920. That is, the name of the centuries, not the years they represent.

Anyway, bad game. Not recommended.

annoyed

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 8, 11 8:03 PM
About game story:

Spoiler

The game idea gives the player a chance to use his imagination to think about it, Dean need saves Kate, Who is Kate? I can think... oh Kate is in danger.. so she is calling somebody that she has affective relations...
About scenes... by the way Dean finds a passage thinking in Kate tips, so it would be a secret passage to sub area(labs, subway...)

end Spoiler

Regards

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 8, 11 8:01 PM
About game story:

Spoiler

The game idea gives the player a chance to use his imagination to think about it, Dean need saves Kate, Who is Kate? I can think... oh Kate is in danger.. so she is calling somebody that she has affective relations...
About scenes... by the way Dean finds a passage thinking in Kate tips, so it would be a secret passage to sub area(labs, subway...)

end Spoiler

Regards

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 8, 11 3:59 PM
rosie28sammy wrote:I demoed this one because sometimes I tend to like games others don't and I thought there was no way it could actually be as bad as others thought. Well, I was wrong. It is that bad. I lasted about 5 minutes, but most of that was in getting it to do something. I couldn't really get the screen to move to progress the storyline so I wound up skipping everything. Once I got to the first scene, it wouldn't do anything really. It took forever, it seemed, to get the game to start.

Way too much hand holding. Apparently you get a new hint every time you click on a newspaper of which there is one in every scene. There isn't any problem finding the newspapers as they are large and extremely obvious. The loud noise that accompanies the finding of a newspaper was irritating. I didn't find the graphics that bad, but the whole gameplay was weird. It didn't flow and I felt like my hand was being held the whole time. Sorry, but definitely not a purchase for me.

Hi,

The hints recharge automatically...

When you click at the newspaper it just complete the hint charge...

=p

try to complete the demo, after the forest you will play only at labs, factory and subway... clear scenes.

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 7, 11 6:20 PM
WiccanWoman530 wrote:Cool.. glad I'm not alone!

I do love the DC games, its odd for one to make such a memorable impression though. I saw it right off and knew the game title. That's amazing for me considering my horrible case of CRS lol, I don't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday, but I remembered this out of 300+ games I own.. says a lot about the developers of DC! Its was so surprising to hear its not the same developers (I was too sleepy to download ty shadowfax!). I wonder how his "twin" got there?

DAZ

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 7, 11 5:18 PM
KimiKanda wrote: This game needs a lot of tweaking. I played it over twice and still was lost as to what was expected of the player to do. I clicked on the hints and nothing happen. A picture would pop up and note that you had the right hint and that was that - nothing . . . . . . Going to try it again, thrice and if nothing happens, I am threw.

Well, I tried to play the game with a different profile. Followed the "How to play the game" HOG 101 instructions and nothing happens, you cannot interact with the game, nothing moves, except locating the key and opening the room. I am finished. Will check back for an update of this game. Bye . . . . . :

Hi, this game gives you a chance to think, use your imagination...

SPOILER
In the room, turn on the lights, click at the pictures, think... the combination is 1920.
Find the red highlighted parts, go to the safe area, click at the safe and use the password 1920, get the key....

END SPOILER

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 7, 11 4:19 PM
enigma5619 wrote: Omgomgomg...the worse game ever...run for your lives and your time....it took 6 minutes to get my name in...that tells u how yucky it is...

lol

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 7, 11 9:53 AM
CasualGran wrote:
To begin with the 'devs' seem to have copied the characters from another game, and use these faces here and there as to make us think this is a good game, which is all but the case.

Respect! Talk about the game.

The Characters are not from other game, They are from DAZ studio.

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 7, 11 8:05 AM
lovely62 wrote:I do agree with you, I think after i have played longer i have decided to buy the game, just because it is so different tne the other games.. please give the game a chance..

UP

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 7, 11 8:03 AM
Dean is better and Kate is so cute!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator