Posts created by Hiddencrazy

I bought the in-app full version of the game Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix but it won't complete the download. I am stuck with just the demo version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game on my Ipod but I still have the same problem. ITunes gave me a refund but no help. Anyone has the same problem?

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 13 11:41 AM
I bought the in-app full version of the game Otherworld: Omens of Summer - A Hidden Object but it won't complete the download. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game on my Ipod but I still have the same problem. This is the second time(with another game ) that this happened to me. I'm not sure what the problem is. I contacted Itunes and got a refund but no help. Anyone has the same problem?

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Feb 8, 12 5:24 PM
Well, I am still stuck outside the Library of Antiquities again. I've done everything I'm suppose to do. I've contacted Tech Support when it first happened with the version 1.0.0. I thought it was all settled with the latest update(Jan 31, 2012). But I still have the same problem. Very frustrating.

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Feb 8, 12 4:26 PM
OmFalfool wrote:Found an update for the game & downloaded it yesterday
It supposted to fix the bugs but still can't get past the library scene
Now what to do?!!!!

Same here. I'm still stuck at the library.

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Nov 12, 11 8:36 AM
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with the problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game like they suggest and it still doesn't work. Hopefully there will an update and they'll fix the bugs.

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Nov 11, 11 4:18 PM
It crashes every time I try to get past Chapter 5 (Library of Antiquarian Books). Impossible to go further. Annoying.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Aug 15, 11 2:19 AM
fancyfish wrote:receipt as in the list of games you have bought under your "my account" button? have you tried that?
Yes. Tried everything.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Aug 13, 11 5:12 PM
basiakosia wrote:Hi Hidden,

If you have your receipt for the game that should be enough. Also, look in your iTunes acct history. Everything you purchased or even got free through iTunes is listed there. Your game should also be there. It's all sorted by date under Purchase History. That should help you get it re-activated.

Hope this helps
I tried all that. It didn't work. Like I said in my other post, I emailed Itune costumer service. They did try to help but they ended up telling me that they could not do anything. It was determined that the item was impossible to re-download in-apps. So if I still want the full game I would have to buy it again.

It's really not the end of the world. It is after all just $3.00. but it is just the principle of the thing.

Anyway thank you all for trying to help. I really appreciate it.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Aug 13, 11 3:48 PM
Liasmani wrote:Hmmm...strange. Sorry can't help you there..no idea.

It's ok. Thank you anyway.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Aug 13, 11 2:34 PM
Liasmani wrote:Are you trying to play this on a computer? If so then you have to buy it for the computer.

No. Just my Ipod touch. I bought the app for my Ipod and I want to play it on there. It's a bit frustrating.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Aug 13, 11 2:22 PM
I guess I'll never get an answer.

Oh well. I wrote to iTunes Store support and after a few emails, they ended up telling me to contact the developer. They couldn't do anything. So the only way for me is to buy the full version again (like I said, I already bought it).

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Jul 31, 11 11:45 AM
I bought Secret Mission - The Forgotten Island, Full Game Unlock app for my Ipod touch last May. They are now asking me to buy the full version of the game AGAIN. Why?

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jul 10, 11 11:19 AM

Well I finally managed to put the gem in by throwing it towards the indentation instead of placing it directly in the space. It took me a few tries to get it to work. I'm not sure I'm explaining myself correctly. The mini-game itself had also a problem, I had to use the fairy(Mira) to pair the gems each time. There is definitely a bug there. I hope they fix it.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jul 10, 11 8:24 AM
Same problem here.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jul 10, 11 5:33 AM
shunteratx wrote:Hi. I need help and have already checked the walkthrough. I'm trying to put the gemstone in the rock in the shimmering pool and everytime I try to place it in the indentation it doesn't work. So, I checked the walkthrough and it says this is what I'm supposed to do. Is it a technical glitch? If so, how do I fix it?
Thanks for any help!!!

I'm having the same problem. It's a bit frustrating.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator