Posts created by minmer

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 4:36 PM
Teacup7 wrote:
Scarletcat wrote:I have 8 of one color 6 of another and 4 of the other, and yet my "unique" ghost achievement says I have 3. What's up with that? Anyone know?

I have exactly the same problem Scarletcat, I have 20 'different' ghosts in the ghost book/box yet in the spirit seeker achievement it says I have 12. I think that it may be because my game was one of those re-set to level 1, so I had a bit of a play on the Halloween event on the level 1 game and did find some ghosts. Then today I did the 2nd update and have had my game restored. I think it has re-set the achievement to 0 but not the ghost book/box. If this is right it will mean it is impossible for me to get the Spirit Seeker award. I have sent a message off to see if anything can be done if this is what has happened. I will re-post when I get a reply.

I have exactly the same problem and I think you are right - I also played from level one before my original game was restored by the latest update and I had only one ghost missing out of the 27 - now my unique count is just one - probably the one that was missing in the new game.
I really hope they're going to fix that soon. .

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 9:38 AM
taylormade66 wrote:PC crashed and had to start over, Had a ton of wonderful friends but they're all gone now - stuck with Just John. Wanted friends before the holidays, too. My new friend code is 618407. Gift as often as possible, if I have the item you need,

Hi, I've sent you an invitation. I also had to start all over. Something went wrong when I tried to download the latest update.
I also need friends for the new start. My new ID is 620588. Ingame name is Surprise

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 8:54 AM
Hello Linn,

The same happened to me and I also decided to start a new game. So what I need is new friends. I've sent you an invitation to your new ID.

My new ID is 620588 - Surprise

I'd welcome invitations from other players as well

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 15 8:40 AM
LadyLeigh wrote:
joezee wrote:Maybe this was a fluke, but I got a green Christmas card this morning from collecting snowflakes.

No fluke. We're still receiving the cards but not receiving any Christmas decorations and no elf quests.

Yes, I also got a red Christmas Card right now. I think we might still get them for a while as people may need them to craft the Christmas pets and/or to get the Santa Claus achievement.

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 28, 14 5:14 PM
babsnel47 wrote:You could also ask CS to help you, you never know they may just refund the extra money they have charged if not they may be able to explain why.

It happened to me when the Sales first came out--I am in England and instead of charging me just over £15 I was charged over £18 --I didn't do anything about it as I thought it was a "one off"---- silly me, and it's a bit too late now for me to complain, but please try CS and see if they can help you.
Babs x

I'm not certain about this - but as far as I know the prices stated are always net prices which means that they always add VAT to the bill. This, however, should be clearly stated in the final bill.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 25, 14 1:32 PM
fylgia wrote:
nedp wrote:has anyone had any issues with the daily logon bonus I have earned 2 so far the first had a timer of 167 hrs 59 min and it never changed or counted down the whole time it was on my screen - the second one I earned today was only on my screen with the timer of 1 min 12 sec then disappeared - I have no idea what going on with them anyone else having the same issues?

Exactly the same thing happened to me. My first just stayed there, saying nothing and I've got the second one today and it disappeared after about 1 minute.

Same thing happened to me as well. Really annoying experience considering that I had been looking forward to the new bonus for seven days.

posted in Agency 33 on Oct 31, 14 6:07 PM
same happened to me with some of the other quests you have to complete in order to get the formula for the red ribbon and the squid and I really thought that's it - you cannot finish the game. However when I delivered the last items the game obviously had registered the items I delivered before and told me mission accomplished and I got the reward. Hopefully you'll also get this result once you deliver the 3 magic mandolins.

posted in Agency 33 on Oct 8, 14 8:16 AM
tiffany_318 wrote:I have opened the gate with the pick and now I can't click on the man or even the anomaly trap in the cemetery. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm kind of stuck now because my mission is to talk to him.

I don't know about the failure of the click, however, as to the mission this man is not the one you need to talk to but the scientist in the Alps (took me also some time to notice that.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 1, 14 11:23 AM
FishyKC wrote:I exited the scene with the red X in the upper right hand corner. When I re-entered the scene I was able to place the items where the book shows they should be placed. Hope this works for you too.

I did the same - out of frustration to be honest and because I didn't want to waste my "crystals" . So I was pleasantly surprised when I returned later to find that I could place the two missing objects without any problems.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 1, 14 11:16 AM
mamacass14 wrote:What happens to the squibbet and all the items bought for that helper? Do we have to start over?

Mamacass14

You can keep the Squabbit and change your helper as you like, (the way you can choose between different dogs in Antique Road Trip. I'm not sure yet about the accessories. So far it says that I have to nurse the Pegacorn back to health before I can use them with the new pet.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 12, 14 4:45 PM
frogmatic wrote:Just want to add my name to the long list of people who are still getting an access violation when trying to open this game after the latest update.

Given that Farm Up has worked fine for me for a long, long time and that nothing new was added (at least not in the previous update, which was the last time I could open it), except a few more crops and some more quests - surely it should not have been that hard to program correctly - - both have been added successfully in previous updates!

Want to add my name to the long list as well. I also fail to understand why a game that has run without major problems for such a long time all of a sudden doesn`t work at all anymore.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 13 4:08 PM
I'm from Germany. Close to the border to the Netherlands. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a "Happy New Year 2014."

Coming to this forum has often be more fun than playing the actual game.

Nevertheless - Happy Gaming everybody.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 31, 13 3:53 PM
chaosIM wrote:Actually my mistake in the first post, I did upgrade orchard to level 5 not 4 as I wrote in there, and that was the last quest I had.

Have you upgraded all the other buildings to Level 5 as well?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 31, 13 3:51 PM
Just wanted to say "Happy New Year 2014" from Germany.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 31, 13 3:28 AM
chaosIM wrote:I'm level 38 and seems I have just finished my last quest (upgrade orchard to level 4). Will there be new ones appearing as I level up, or is this it for now? I really enjoyed playing the game so far, but as with other similar games, without quests it becomes boring fast. Can anyone hint possible wait till the new game update?

Well, there should be a quest to upgrade the orchard to Level 5 (I've got that quest) and it will cost a "mere" 45,000 bolgins to do so.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 30, 13 10:26 AM
komikero wrote:What doesn't make sense with Free to Play games (and thus Pay to Win) is that you end up paying MORE than what games like these normally cost.

Also, it doesn't make much sense to have increasing energy limit, when the cost of energy searching places goes up as well. One area now cost like 82 energy, which is kind of crazy. What use is a larger energy limit then? It's of no additional benefit. You end up waiting a long time... and you are hostage to this, unable to choose when you want to play. Then you're forced to pay.

I DON'T MIND PAYING

But I do mind terribly if I pay more than 20 dollars but the resources I will be able to buy with that won't even be enough to finish the game. I am sure there are people out there who have paid a lot more than that... maybe even hundreds of dollars.... and to me that just doesn't make sense.

That's pretty close to how I feel about these so-called FTP games. I wouldn't mind paying an adequate sum of money if I got something adequate in return.

For example upgrading the Orchard to level 5 costs 45,000 Bolgins (in-game currency). You need to upgrade the Orchard to this level if you want to buy the food item that gives you 100 additional energy points (price 100 Crystals).
Buying bolgins with real money costs you $25,00 for 43,000 Bolgins i.e. you do not even get enough in-game currency to buy this one upgrade.

That's just one of many examples why I feel uneasy about these FTP games. I feel that they take an unfair advantage of a human weakness lots of us have "impatience".

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 13 10:44 AM
wulfruna wrote:It's a bit soon to expect something next week - give the guys a break!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easter is the next obvious Festival and we need them to take their time to make sure everything works properly before release. Much better to get it right rather than rush things. In the meantime we can look forward to getting the general upgrades hopefully with new buildings and cities.

May be some little extra at "Carnival" or on Valentine`s Day. I at least expect some extra pet accessories. Though they may be expensive.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 27, 13 3:21 PM
EyeTee55 wrote:I have also collect all xmas collections and I didn't get my 40 bars of gold. Getting pretty frustrated with this game!!!! I don't always get the money from selling at auctions either.

Same here, finished all X-mas collections but no 40 gold bars.I think I'm really done with the game by now. Mastered all locations, fully upgraded and customized all buildings. So what is there still to do? Purchase 1,000 Gold bars with real money to get some furniture for the antique shop ? Certainly not! Try to find collection items which are not there (e.g. London Bridge Photo and some others) - sounds very much like trying to ride a dead horse.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 26, 13 11:42 AM
Zuzana1955 wrote:I'm with you It is inside the castle the stained glass window on the left and the ripped tapestries on the right. I have gotten all of the exterior updates on the OUTSIDE

You have me confused. I completed this task pretty close to the beginning of the whole game. I have pictures of the outside castle walls (and that's exactly what they are called in my game) and as with all other improvements there are three options: basic walls, silver walls and golden walls.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 23, 13 4:41 AM
Hello everybody,

Does anyone know why we don't get money rewards for the items we find during the riddle mode? All I get is ca. 22 coins (maybe the Bonus Money for quick finds) In all other modes the money rewards mostly amount to appr. 450 coins. Is that a glitch or is it done on purpose?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator