Posts created by avndh

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 15 10:09 PM
Is there an actual " game forum" for iOS players anywhere? This is ridiculous! I've spent the past half hour just trying to " talk to" iOS players? Why can't we contact friends? Why can we only gift 5 friends? What is the time line 6, 12 or 24 hours? It seems to change everyday?

Yes I do have eggs to trade but how? I can't even find a reg " player board" to discuss? I'm getting very tired of spending $$ on this game that so severely limits us in most everything! I'm also sick of playing the same scenes 6 times to complete one challenge, really?

I've got lots of questions and zero answers! It would be really nice to have at the very least, a " moderater" to ask?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 14 6:23 PM
Hi, I'm going to try to add friends once again, it didn't work the first time. :/ I'm on ipad. My friend code I'd # i 792431. I'm level 21.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 14 12:03 AM
I too have reported the friending issue and got the very same "canned" response from "Michael in Seattle" I have zero friends! This is ridiculous! I'm level 20! When is it getting fixed?

Also, more than half my coins disappeared today! I was saving up to open a new search section in the sunken ship area ( past cellar, then cave with river) next one is sunken ship. Anyway, the required amount is 4500.00 coins! I had saved just over 4000 near 4200, I think, then when I went back on the game it's showing 1492.00! Where did all my coins go now?

I'm really getting frustrated with these really bad glitches, bugs, or whatever they are calling them, and I would like an honest answer?..

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Feb 25, 14 10:18 PM
Hi all, I've been playing this game for months, and I've gotten perfect scores on every course and am now just waiting around to earn enough stars/trophies to open the last few courses.

What I really don't get is these pop up "challenges". There are no details provided on how one participates?

Is it just win the daily challenges and that's it, because I maxed out all other courses, or am I missing something?

It would also be nice if new courses could be added. I've already played the ones available 3-4 times. It's getting dull?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 12 5:59 PM
Well I'm sorry to say this one was a BIG disappointment to me! I have liked the other "Dark Dimensions" games but this one just didn't make the cut for me.

At first it's interesting and the graphics are good - but extremely and unnecessarily dark! And as someone else said, I think it just get's depressing. I too couldn't wait for it to end and I just hated most all of the puzzles!

Nearly every one of the puzzles are those mathematical, very difficult types and I finished very few in the game. If you like those type of puzzles you will probably like this game. It's a big no for me.

My only saving grace is that I got the CE on sale. Thank goodness! I'd be upset if I had paid full price.

Hi All, I very seldom do any reviews, mainly because we have such good reviewer's already! But I wanted to say how much I loved this game!

Yes, it is a bit old school, but I loved it! The puzzles are really fun and most are not of the usual sort! Also loved trying (and failing - without the guide) to find the "lost souls" thorough out the game.

There is one other thing that I didn't see mentioned by anyone - maybe I missed it?
But the award/achievement section is also a mystery - It doesn't tell you how to earn the other missing awards?? - so I will be playing this one again soon!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Feb 3, 12 3:42 PM
I love the midnight mysteries series - even though they are factually incorrect - so what they are a blast!
I love the historical characters - the clovers and crows are always fun and a challenge to find them all.
Also really like the looks of these games. They are well written, well done - and to have the integrated strategy guide with a regular priced game is really AWESOME!

Big Cudo's to these dev's! I'll be waiting to buy the next one!

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 16, 12 4:50 PM
I don't think so at all. While some of the puzzles and HOS's are very challenging, I wish I would have gotten the regular game - not the CE. No extra game play. Scenes are nearly all HOS's. very few things to interact with.

The music is nice I suppose - if you like an operetta style?

Also, Even thought the scenes are challenging, many of them are just too dark - no way to lighten up the scenery - so I don't know that I would have done better in the searches anyway.

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 12 9:01 PM
Well, I rather liked it! It's kind of scary at first - and I do wish they would have continued on with the story line a bit better, but all in all, it's fun.

There are too many HOS's too - I would agree with that - but some are really creative and fun - for instance: Having to find a lot of a few single of items (feathers, bottles, coins, etc.), or putting all the items in a chair - that's very different, and I thought it was fun.

Those that only played the demo - I purchased it. And the first half is the whole metal hospital thing - but with a twist! It's really about multiple personalities. Yes, they could have done a bit more with this - but perhaps they will?

Also, the whole second half is in a huge garden full of various search areas - It's true your left on your own at this point - but I liked it - and I liked that the whole game isn't so dark - it's gets hard on my eyes - I liked the lighter scenes.

So, for those that think it's just another "mental hospital" theme - not quite. The only other thing is - the puzzles are too easy. If you like a challenge in your mini games - your not going to like this. But for me it was fine. It was a nice change.

I'm going to try it again shortly in the more difficult mode - I'll let you know if the puzzles get more difficult.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Nov 20, 11 12:57 PM
I think I've got a glitch as well. I haven't seen any posts on this, but I can't remove the ramrod from the gun in order to open the drawer in the chest?

Must I re-do this entire game now? This is the first one of these "interactive" games I've purchased, and so far I am not at all satisfied.

Any one know if this can be fixed?

Hi, I just bought this game and I've got a problem. In the backyard house/Boiler area. The room with the chest/dresser puzzle. I've got the piece and both keys, but when I zoom in, the pop-up comes up, when I close it I can't get my inventory to come back, it just disappears? And I can't get the keys to use then.

Anyone know how to fix this? Or do I have to restart the whole thing? Appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jul 11, 11 6:52 PM
Hi, I didn't know if I should post my question here or in technical. So I've done both.

I am stuck in the garden - chapter 2. when I place the coins in the slots as directed in the walkthrough, the gate DOESN'T OPEN!

Please tell me if there is something else I need to do. Is there another step I'm missing? The walkthrough gives no further instructions and the Hint button doesn't tell me anything either.

I have already re-started and done the whole game again with the same result. Please Help! Thank you.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jul 11, 11 6:47 PM
Hi, I need help. I put the coins in the slot of the gate, as directed in the walkthrough. Butterfly, Tree Fish - but the gate WONT OPEN???

I've tried to restart and do the whole game again, but I can't get the thing to open. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another step to this that I'm missing somewhere?

The walkthrough doesn't give any further directions. Please help, I'm stuck! Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator