Posts created by Dragonrings

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart on Aug 22, 16 11:15 PM
Hi,
I bought the iPad 4 version. Is there a way to prevent the game to stretch vertically to fill the screen so the image looks normal instead of squeezed? Very annoying.
Richard

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 6, 13 6:34 AM
DO NOT put the pearl on the snake protecting the chest. You will open the chest but will not be able to pick up anything inside AND you loose the pearl...

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 12 7:26 PM
Enlarging the screen did it for me too. Thanks.
Still, this a bug.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Sep 16, 12 5:33 PM
mounbao wrote:i have bought the CE version. but how come it end suddenly after i gave the final rose to the phantom???? is this the ending????

I have the same problem. This could not be the end. At that point the game tells me to buy the Collector's edition to go further. I have the CE so I clic Already purchased and the Game confirms with a Thank you for your purchase but puts me in a loop where the only option I have is to clic Already purchased...

Bought the Phantom collector's edition on iPad but when I gave the rose to Eric in the extra game it tells me to buy the collector's edition to continue.
I clic Already purchased and the Game confirms but then, it gets in a loop telling me I have to pay to continue. I reinstalled the game but now I have to replay the whole thing to get access to the extra game play with no guarantee it will behave at the end!
Not good.

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Apr 5, 12 11:58 AM
bfgRhone wrote:...Note; the cork will glow bright blue once it is in the correct spot.

That's a piece of information that already proved useful... Why didn't I noticed that before?

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Apr 2, 12 7:26 AM
Stuck at the cork insertion on the iPhone.
Hope a fix is comming soon.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Aug 22, 11 2:36 PM
angmart38 wrote:Locked out of lab,,,,,,,,, really?

Yeah, really. Why do you ask, you managed to get back in for a second time?

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Aug 20, 11 12:44 PM
Serenamor wrote:
Kelzomomma wrote:I've been in and out of the lab several times and now when I go back the door is closed. I already used the card key so it is no longer in my inventory to use again. Help!

I have exactly the same problem !!! PLEASE someone help us cause we can't continue the game!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE !!!

Same here on the iPhone. This game is FULL of bugs and it's becoming quite frustrating. Zooming often doesn't work, mini game will not quit to get missing part, had to skip, bones changed into worm and with 2 worms I had to skip that game too, touching the objet to select or taping the screen for any action often require lots of repetitions, as I said, quite frustrating because the game is interesting.

So, how do we get back into the lab?

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jul 11, 11 9:41 PM
Carirae wrote:iPhone version - can't get gemstone key to stay in the rock in the little pond/puddle. Several others have posted about this issue, as well, on the forum for this game.

I too have the same problem. Tried inserting it a little offside to see if it was an alignment problem to no avail. Is it a known bug?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator