Posts created by MrsLadybug

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Jun 28, 14 10:13 AM
Thanks for posting the time to beat, that helped a lot on level 2. I did it in 4:00 with a level score of 8151; time bonus of 4000; resource bonus of 80 and total score of 13031. Don't know how you did it in 4:02, hats off to you, I barely made it in 4. Wish they would at least post the developer's time or bonus.

posted in Sky High Farm on Jun 12, 14 1:07 PM
I played through this game and did not find it as boring as impossible on some levels to get three stars especially on the random quest ones. If we could see what would be the next request that would make a huge difference and less frustration. Many of the plants take much too long to grow to get the mission completed. I've gotten all but 5 levels with three stars after repeating several of the levels. But I couldn't even be able to give any kind of advice because of the roulette wheel of random quest levels then only being given the same plants. The Fudo level was the most difficult with the potatoes only getting one harvest. The rest of the levels the easiest plants got at least two. It certainly is addictive but at the level of frustration I can actually let this game go and be satisfied at not achieving all of the rewards and not every level with 3 stars.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Aug 21, 12 10:50 AM
Great game for taking care of zombies. Too bad it crashes all the time. Bad, bad programming.

posted in Youda Jewel Shop on Jul 4, 12 11:12 AM
I played through this game and found it okay. It has its drawbacks like any other game. The powerup system is just awful. Even after you've unlocked them, which is not easy, you still have to charge them in every level and can only use them one at a time, as you drained the only power for any of them. Useless. They should have also allowed us to use the powerups on previous levels after finishing the game so we could make diamond on some of them. The sheik is virtually impossible in the tent series. I have not played Burger Shop, but if it is this conveyor belt type better learn to use a track ball so you can avoid carpal tunnel problems. Peace.

posted in Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers on Jun 14, 12 1:46 PM
Loved this game! So relaxing. I don't have a real garden but this makes me have one without all the digging in the yard. It is so less stressful than other TM games and I like that.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 17, 12 7:24 AM
Overall, loved playing this game except for the expert side. The orders were too large and the time too short. Very annoying that you had to start all over again when you missed something if you wanted to get the trophy. Wish you could have just repeated the week. Also, wish we could play the fishing mini game without having to be in the story. The area to place the items was too small. But would definitely buy Ranch Rush 3.

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on May 17, 12 7:10 AM
Love this franchise. First one was definitely a lot more fun that this one. Felt the expert side was too frustrating with the whole 10 broaches thing but for the most part fun with the dragons. I think the addition of the frogs and sprites was interesting but maybe a little too distracting. Also I find that upgrading to next jewelry piece was very disappointing and frustrating. I definitely miss backing out of a jewelry piece to use those pieces to complete another one. Still, can't wait for Dragon Keeper 3. (Hint;?)

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on May 17, 12 7:05 AM
Love, love, love this game. Where is Chocolatier 4? Great designing and no frustrating time constraints. Played all three Chocolatier games at least three times each with different chocolate designs. Just love it!!!!

posted in Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients on May 17, 12 6:56 AM
I loved Chocolatier 2 just as much as the first. Making the chocolates is fun and so are the mini games. Love the designing features, the storyline is really interesting to follow and no frustrating time constraints.

posted in Chocolatier on May 17, 12 6:45 AM
Love, love, love this strategy game. I loved making the chocolates and the whole business aspect from buying and selling ingredients to finished product. The visuals of the chocolates, from the colors to design made it very educational and a pleasure to play.

posted in Great Chocolate Chase on May 17, 12 6:39 AM
Love the Chocolatier games a lot. I felt this time management take on the the Chocolatier franchise was fun & challenging but on some levels too challenging sometimes to where it wasn't so much fun to play but very frustrating. I have played the Chocolatier games at least three times each. Hope to see more of them.

posted in Garden Rescue on May 12, 12 12:53 PM
That is a great tip. Also, lining up your weapons away from the front and making sure it is placed on a corner or three-sided grass lot gives it more time to aim and fire. Plus the more time it takes to kill the pest the more is collected from the strawberries.

posted in Garden Rescue on May 12, 12 11:18 AM
The bombs and trampolines are good for finishing off the bosses but really you should have your defense line pretty much maxed on levels for plants you need to kill boss with overlapping crossfire. Hope this helps.

posted in Garden Rescue on May 12, 12 11:14 AM
Hi SD,
Enjoyed this game a lot. My husband plays defense grid but I like the cuteness factor in this. It's a perfect combination of defense grid and plants vs. zombies. Lots of fun and very challenging. Wish the fruits gave more money, I like the aspect of planting more items. As you clear the bugs, they don't always give prizes or jewels, wish they would. Also, I would like the option of moving a plant just once. I have completed the game with 3 stars on Private, will work on the rest. I find it interesting that the levels are locked after completeing the game. Not that I care or being picky but the exellent is misspelled as you complete the levels. It should be "excellent".
Thanks for a truly fun game.
update: finally, finished general level on 3 stars. Very difficult with the cost of the plants being higher.

posted in Great Chocolate Chase on Jul 14, 11 6:24 AM
There is a little round platform in front of the zepellin. Just place any chocolates on it and it'll give to the grumpiest customer.

posted in Great Chocolate Chase on Jul 13, 11 6:16 AM
i agree completely. I think the most I've ever gotten is 23 customer with chaining.

I actually did it the day I wrote this. You can't break the chain once. At the very beginning I delivered to the zepellin first, then I started delivering the menus. I worked really hard at making sure I didn't deliver to the zepellin while I had orders waiting, so I didn't break the chain.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator