Posts created by allie_katt

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Jan 22, 13 11:49 PM
The last 10 villagers will be converted heathens, that will get you to 100 and the trophy. Also, I believe your max villagers cap increases when you complete collections, but it's been a long time since I played the game.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 1, 13 8:56 AM
You get a large amount of science points for solving the mystery of the rock with the fossil in it. Let me know if you want a spoiler.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 1, 13 8:55 AM
Use a stardust on the blanket where your rock is gathered. That will give you some rock.

posted in My Tribe on Oct 22, 12 4:08 PM
If you solved the mystery, the potion element should be available to you.

posted in My Tribe on Jul 30, 12 2:45 PM
Not that I've been able to find. But they seem to come in pre-set combos; for example, I've never found an island with the star rock, the moon rock, and the rock with the fossil.

posted in My Tribe on Jul 8, 12 8:07 AM
You'll need someone who is legendary in rock harvesting, and a legendary scientist

posted in My Tribe on Jun 27, 12 8:34 PM
Stardust works well but it's random. You can also make potions if you need to increase a specific skill.

posted in My Tribe on Jun 27, 12 8:32 PM
You make it, it's a potion. Do you want the recipe?

posted in My Tribe on Jun 27, 12 8:29 PM
I'm not quite certain what you mean. Are you talking about the mysterious objects? most of those don't require potions.

posted in Governor of Poker on Jun 5, 12 9:59 PM
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you. It happens to me a lot too, but sporadically. I've tried deleting it and re-installing, but it didn't help.

posted in My Tribe on May 14, 12 9:24 PM
Dude, you stole my post!

posted in My Tribe on May 13, 12 9:58 AM
Oh, and I almost forgot- if you hit the food blanket with stardust, it will make food appear, so you can replenish your fish supply that way.

posted in My Tribe on May 13, 12 9:57 AM
I can't say I've ever had the glitch you mentioned, but the fish supply can get depleted due to overfishing. Are there any spots where the fish are still jumping?

And there seems to be only a certain number of people who can be performing a task at any given time. Usually only one or two people per building site, and only one person per tree or rock. So if you have 5 people set to harvest wood, but only one tree being harvested, that means 4 people will be standing around doing nothing.

posted in My Tribe on May 13, 12 9:53 AM
It's not a glitch, it's normal, unfortunately. But you can speed up construction a bit more by using the construction potion instead of just moondust- you need rain, moondust and lodestone for the potion.

posted in My Tribe on May 10, 12 7:01 PM
I answered the red rock question on your other post. And there are no triplets in this game.

posted in My Tribe on May 10, 12 6:58 PM
You need someone who is Legendary in both Science and Construction. You can get that using star dust.

posted in Vagrant Hearts on May 5, 12 3:02 AM
No, you're not missing anything. I was kind of peeved about that too- what's the point of awarding them and not giving me the chance to use them? I thought that maybe the inventory items would carry over to Vagrant Hearts 2, but they don't.

posted in My Tribe on May 5, 12 3:00 AM
I've had that problem too, it's caused by a certain sequence of events, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is now. I think it has something to do with erasing flowers...

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on May 5, 12 2:56 AM
Nope, as soon as you accumulate enough energy points, you can hit them again.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on May 4, 12 11:02 AM
With the earthquake power. You need 800 energy points to unlock that power.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator