Posts created by dc828

Yes. Download the fix and a new panel will appear. you'll be able to get that one. I just finished the game!

I used the hint and it flew off to the right. I believe that this panel expands further, but in the Book of Origin, it won't move over there.

It is a bug and needs to be fixed. As I type this, I find the fix in my download queue!

The map keeps telling me I have something to do in the Vivid Basin - Hatchery. I used the Hint button and it highlights the egg in the upper left hand corner, where the glass flower is. I took care of that. Now, I'm stuck. Why does it want me to do something there? I used all of the elements in the glove, but nothing works!

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 14 8:27 AM
I just sent in a Dr. Felix Results for a game test (mountain trap 2...) and I'm hoping that the bolt for Ominous Objects... is part of that zip file. My bolt is in place and I put it in before I got the sleeping pills. Now it's telling me I need a bolt, when it is there!

Thanks! Hope you can help me get the sleeping pills on the bolt.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jan 8, 14 7:13 PM
Here's what I did to get it to work: I waited for the hint to regenerate and I used my hints to get the tiles to fill in the puzzle.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Jul 28, 13 5:51 PM
Hi, I was in the catacomb and found the key (the green viewer). I just went to unlock the door and got a crash message. No I didn't write it down. I ended the program and now I don't have the key!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 12 5:18 PM
I can't even find the left stairs! So I can't get into her room. Is there a place I'm missing?

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 11 5:50 AM
Thanks, Kel! I found the umbrella and finished the game!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jul 18, 11 5:47 AM
I'm having trouble with the beaker being full. How do you empty it?! I don't want to start all over!
Help!!!

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 11 11:52 AM
Hi, I have gotten to the point to sweep, but I can't find the broom anywhere! I have searched all the buildings & rooms and not spot to earn a broom. Any help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator