Posts created by seasun

posted in Wanderland on Mar 19, 16 7:14 AM
Once the ship is loaded, click on the quest then let it take you to the ship and send.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 24, 15 3:56 PM
am loving this thread....

so I to am one of the annoying manors who rarely pays attention to the invite list......

feels good to admit it.... and Eli thanks so much for the reminder of how it feels to be left lingering for so long..... I had totally forgotten the feelin..... and it is not good.

silver hawk will send positive thoughts and prayers your way...

Dhyani so sorry to hear about your Dad and understand the very difficult place you are in. I echo previous XOXO your way girlie....

I promise to clean up my lists this week-end and remember that it is a very integral part of the game especially for newbies...

seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 3, 15 3:08 PM
so true eli so true!!!
seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 3, 15 4:34 PM
from your analysis to Churchill Downs ears Dhyani !!!! I am trying to maintain an optimistic outlook as business takes place..... and you are correct the longest ....... gold sale ever......... and usually after a gold sale?!?!?!? .......
seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 30, 14 4:36 PM
thanks so much! for sharing TnTexas!!!!! love to learn and no question EVER is deemed dumb or stupid especially in this forum....exactly why I check in and sometimes ask......

and I will admit I truly love lurking about and seeing what Ming and the Minions are up to.... wonderful talent!!!! by all to progress a story line.... shows you what many of the forum followers really appreciate at least by the views, comments and uproar after an adventure!!!!.......tada.... continuing story...... (to me mings adventures are like dm....commercials between chapters.... though now much to long.... even Ming is having trouble...keeping lurkers interested i suspect)

if i were a stock holder in a company that had that type of product
I would certainly hope the board would take notice....and hope they would vote to continue that business model.... maintain core customers while also pleasing those that pass through hourly, weekly .... and maybe keep them monthly, yearly.....

seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 29, 14 3:49 PM
Please be aware that as we're headed into the holidays, there may be a slight delay as our team takes some time away from the office to be with loved ones.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Thanks so much for the response bfgMurrumbidgee (what does that mean?!?!?!get the bfg part but for the rest I am clueless)

anyway.... I did put in a ticket as soon as I realized the issue. Was so hoping that bfg would overlook the fact that I did not check closely before purchase and work some kind of deal with me (i bought A LOT of snowy paths......like i said earlier had been waiting for Santa.....) AND he showed up (Thanks!)

I got the stock e-mail and am still waiting but am not in a hurry..... I do understand the Holiday!!!! Happy New Year to all by the way.....and also know there is understandably a huge backlog of tickets!!!!! my experience has been that bf CS is one of the BEST!!!!

So anyway I do not mind waiting... very much appreciate the update and again Happy New Year!!!!!

and Eli you were correct on the Santa price!!!.... remembered it was up there but did remember it was the ultimate of the Christmas items..... way beyond the snowy paths......
seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 24, 14 4:11 PM
I too would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!!!

if you are not a believer in this particular tradition please just enjoy a wish of good will!!!!

from me at this time, as it is very special to me.
seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 24, 14 4:07 PM
Happy Birthday Theo!!!!

and many more!!!!
Birthdays that is!!!!
seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 22, 14 4:13 PM
feel like such a fool!!! have been enjoying the advent calendar not had any issues and was really loving that I could gift my baby manor with items that my ..... (i guess I will call it mature manor) mature manor has....(still praying for a dragon for my baby)

today came home from work....excited about seeing what was offered today (have not been excited recently at all by the way)... was really expecting the Santa in a Box..... but saw the snowy path..... did not even look at the price other than.... 40% off and YES last year the snowy paths were for silver...... as I have a hoard of silver..... I clicked away....... imagine my surprise!!!!!!!! now have spent all my gold on paths with the gold I was hoarding for Santa in a Box !!!!!!! Santa was like 100 gold if I remember correctly....

I came to the forum to see if anyone else NOTICED this and was feeling really really stupid..... and was so glad to see this thread!!!!! I really can not complain about my own stupidity..... but was glad to see moderator bfgGlithuire's response.

Am so hoping that this is some giant glitch that BF will make right ..... or will forever know that I must double double check every transaction I ever make because I can not trust myself or my purveyors any longer.....big.....
sigh
Seasun
Seasons Wood
and
Cold Cold Heart (the proud owner of Snowy Paths that would never have been bought at that price!!!)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 27, 14 6:16 PM
Ditto Dhyani !!! could not have said it better.

seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 17, 14 3:49 PM
Have much fun both of you and stay safe. We are multiple manor neighbors!!!! Lamb i did catch the 11/24!!! and tomuch!!! what a great thing for you!!!! I remember the post last year on your first cruise.....

what a blessing to get another opportunity to make memories with your beloved mom!!!! cherish, enjoy and yes toast every sunset

and I also toast every sunrise!!!

I could wax sentimental on the toasts.... but the truth is I relish my evening cocktails (survived another day) and truly appreciate my weekend morning pick me -ups!!!!
seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 13, 14 11:38 AM
I thought my zoom when visiting neighbors was better after the last update, then thought maybe I was just going a little nuts.....now not so sure....

seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 24, 14 4:00 PM
Yes much appreciated!!! Such a surprise!!!

did not turn in a ticket just figured I would go with the flow and enjoy what I could of the SH......

(after checking in the forum, trying a couple of the trouble shooting suggestions to get the new Gypsy scene, failing miserably at that...... BUT!! learning a lot about my C drive.....and then deciding to enjoy what I could and be grateful for that....)

it is a game and an online one at that.... so I have come to learn that there will be glitches...and love it anyway

When the SH started I also had an issue with an ill family member.... 3 hours away from me......now to add perspective my great aunt is 99 and will hopefully have her 100th B.Day this October!! all mental faculties in tact and still mobile!!! (hope I inherited just a little of those genes)

not surprising that there was an issue but stressful never the less....

even with the glitches that occur with the game, this forum, the friends that I have met through this forum, how BF truly try's to respond to the complaints, requests, spats (yes they do occur we have read them)

this game and forum(s) provides a place to come to ...... connect with other players who love the game, get advice, get an answer!!!! Take a Break from Whatever.... and sometimes most important of all......sometimes connect with others just about life......and that for me is very special.

Thanks Big Fish!!! for your service, offering the game, and the forum.
and next time there is a glitch...... please consider giving players the Sleeping dragon... I so want him for my baby manor and certainly could survive with 2 on my mature manor.....LOL...

seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 9, 14 3:12 PM
dmindex

User Name: seasun

Manor Names:
Seasons Wood, level 99, avatar - Yvette
Cold Cold Heart, level 66, avatar - Ellsmere
may add a 3rd..... still thinkin on it

Started DM: August 13

Age: agree with GilGalad2.... and also fit the demographic.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 8, 14 5:41 PM
Ok I admit the neighbor thing still confuses me a great deal but I will share this scenario.....

I started a baby manor recently and ..... deleted an invite from a fellow neighbor of my mature...other neighborhood before knowing..... they to had also started a baby manor....

(so i deleted an invite from someone who I wish I had not. and felt very guilty about it and..... apologized profusely for it in pm's)

a week later I found the SAME manor on my daily invite list...I mean the one that I could invite from..... so...

we are now neighbors at both neighborhoods.... does that make sense...?
seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 3, 14 4:45 PM
So..... yes I noticed and my thought was it was a great thread that players could not help chiming in on...newbies...... oldies.....all committed players to the game. I am only a guppy but like many (after I found the forum and got a question answered) began checking every day.

I play other BF games and sometimes have need to visit the specific game forum for a question... complete the game and that is it....

this game and forum is unique and I am always aware that there are many who view but never comment.... or chime in....(i was one for a long time) but they are part of the DM family of players....

so I thought what a great topic that helped many players who feel so passionate to actually participate with words.... I can't remember what the thread was that finally got me to jump in the pond.... but I did and have had enjoyed the game even more since I took that risk.

for me .... I have found the revised scenes challenging on the eyes... to say the least....lol..... but a welcome change when I am stuck playing 16.4 for very many weeks, all vials full, all quests complete... on and on...

so I really don't mind the revised scenes.... find them a challenge.... as the items are so big.... my eyes have to adjust to say the Attic or the Bar..... but the original will always remain my favorite!!!
seasun
Happy gaming

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 3, 14 4:24 PM
Me to LaReina!! and don't mind a bit...... it's a personal choice after all....and depending how long I stay interested I just might achieve a goal unexpectedly just over time......

I am however addicted to XP and would truly love to go above level 99... along with waterfront property (still hoping/dreamin) and new items to decorate with.

and while i am at it I to have started a baby manor and agree with most that limited edition items should at some point be available somehow.... I really miss having a dragon on my grounds.....
seasun

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 20, 14 3:18 PM
Deegb wrote:
Cglider wrote:My experience is that the message display goes to -------------- when/if the sender doesn't appear in the neighbor list display. That is, they aren't actively playing and aren't pinned and haven't been loaded using the load more button. That is only my experience. Just an FYI.

Cglider, I agree that's definitely how my messages work too.

But today I got a weird message I don't remember hearing about before. It has the geisha avatar and dashes for who sent the message. When I click on it the message is a duplicate of another, no big deal. After a bit more checking, it turns out the geisha message text copies the text of the last message I've clicked on, whether or not the geisha message was received before or after the real message.

Has anybody else seen this, a geisha message that copies the last message you read?

ETA: now the geisha message has turned into a real message with its own avatar and text; presumably the sender is now at his/her manor.

AAaaagh!!! I have but did not know what it was!!! I got 2 geisha messages Sunday at Cold Cold Heart Manor (my 2nd manor).... but I kept them thinking that the glitch would be fixed eventually and I would be able to read them and respond. Today I got a regular message from someone I know and responded and the 2 geisha messages stated the same message so I deleted them thinking that they were all from the same person..... at Cold Cold Heart I do not have all my neighbors pinned.... alas now I know that I assuredly deleted messages from real neighbors!?!?!?! I almost wish i had not read this post!!! most of my new neighbors are either people I know (they are pinned) and a host of newbies that I have yet to pin as I want to see who sticks around......
Now I feel bad as there are 2 neighbors who may wonder " why did Cold Cold Heart accept me as a neighbor in the first place?) and a lot of newbies do not know about the forum yet......... so they may never even see this but maybe at least one will and recognize the manor name and know i did not reply out of rudeness...only ignorance. Had to vent thanks to the forum......i could.
seasun
Seasons Wood and Cold Cold Heart

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 15, 14 4:40 PM
LadySparkle55 wrote:I do sell back inventory. There is only so much space. With the boosts we can now accumulate obscene amounts of silver to repurchase, if you find yourself in such a spot.

I must agree with LadySparkle.....45045Kame..... it is very hard at first but once you start clearing out and deciding I need 4 of those or 6 of those for a design plan... the rest go...... can always re-purchase...(and I have) it is still very freeing... and my game ran a little smoother...
season

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 11, 14 2:26 PM
Made me to!! exactly why i stayed with the game and the forum. Found the forum looking for an answer to a question got the answer and have been checking in regularly ever since.

Have learned much and been entertained a great deal. I think the biggest lesson I learned is that there is a wonderfully diverse Dark Manor community always willing to help. it really is the simple things.......
seasons wood

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator