Posts created by 4myDestiny

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 3:07 PM
The snowflakes appear and disappear at a very slow pace. Sometimes they're the same color as the background which makes them difficult to spot right away. I was getting annoyed searching for them myself.

I was just thinking about that myself! I paid full price for all the other games in this series and can't take advantage of these great bundle prices... guess I'm impatient! Would be great to get a nice reward for our loyalty though. I have considered making a list of all the 5 star games that come out this year and purchasing them during the New Years sale... at a greatly reduced price. Doubt I can wait that long though! :-)

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Dec 27, 13 11:44 PM
Same here, stuck looking at a frozen mirror! :-(

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 24, 11 9:39 PM
I purchased this game after playing the demo and didn't have any issues. That is until I went to give cupid his arrow... he won't take it! I've just about completed this game too, and can't progress any further until he grabs a hold of it! Too bad, because this was a great little game at a good price. Hope there's an easy fix, because I don't want to start all over again!

UPDATE: Closed the game, emptied my cache, restarted my computer and it seemed to fix the problem! The cherub finally took the arrow and shot it! Finished the game with no other issues.

I have tried to play this game from the Trial download and can't. It just keeps going back to the "60 minutes remaining" screen. I have restarted my computer and am having the same problem. Can you please help, as I was looking forward to playing this game.

I had that same problem, but solved it by opening the BF Game Manager and starting the game from there. Hope that works for you too.

UPDATE: Strike that solution! I played the demo fine, bought the game... and now can't get the game to launch... again! :-(

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator