Posts created by btinpa2001

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 16, 13 4:23 AM
I've collected all 3 V,s but only 2 are in my inventory. I have revisited all areas just to be sure, with the exception of the pie since I already blew up Momma. There is nothing clickable on the old fireplace at the burned out mansion or on the pile of rubble behind the violinist. 3 V's are necessary to complete the cottage puzzle. Can anyone help please? I'm going crazy! Thank you.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Aug 2, 11 2:26 AM
As another person posted, the trick is to set the hour hand directly between the 4 and the 5. It's so simple when you think about a real clock, LOL! Good luck all.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 11 2:18 AM
So far this is a great game but I just ran into a snag....... I blew up the frozen mill pond and completed the **** boat scene. According to the walkthrough, I should now be able to go to the mill door. However, the game is frozen at the completed **** scene, If I click the frog he runs away but offers no hint. He returns at the normal time after using a hint. It's as if the frozen pond froze over me. I can't move forward or back. I'm stuck at the completed boat scene. Any ideas?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 19, 11 4:45 AM
I'm having the same exact problem. Has anyone gotten help with the issue of needing to go back to repeat a scene and not being able to do so because you've already used the props needed? This is crazy!!! I already used the ladder, the gears on the owl to open the cemetary and cut the tree blocking the road. Now all those things need to be done again but can't be. Somebody please help!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 19, 11 4:37 AM
Gemcy33 wrote:Problems started after I purchased the game and not with the demo. If I log out for any reason, the gate shuts to the cemetery even if I've found the ladder and installed the gears in the owl. When I go back to the hotel, there's a shadow of where the ladder was originally, but no way to get the ladder again so I can't open the cemetery gate.

Too, between each new scene, the game goes to an error message and I have to click close or OK and then the scene appears. This has happened over and over. It seemed to get better when I changed players for a while, but when I left the game for a few hours and brought it back up the ladder was gone and I could not go through the chopped tree to the farm house. When I went up on the roof in the alley, it said I needed a rope even though the rope was already tied to the chimney.

Any help?

Thanks,

Gemcy33

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator