Posts created by pollywolly41

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Oct 1, 16 8:20 AM
How do you get passed this course?!!! I can't finish it with a score of +5 or more because every time I play it I can't rid of enough cards for each play to get a decent score even if I use irons than I get more irons and just when I start to do well the game takes them away.

Deadlyflower, I am having the exact same problem. I have Vista Ultimate. My friend has 7 and so far has not had any problems... hope we can finish the game.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Mar 19, 12 7:45 AM
Can anyone tell us how to get the fire salamander? Somehow we skipped this part.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 22, 11 1:51 PM
We too are disappointed with the theme of Escape from Ravenhearst. I actually liked the morphing objects, that didn't bother me. What bothered us the most was the fact that the game "sticks" in places and you can't go forward. Also, when you have activated a door token, if you don't place it EXACTLY in the circle correctly, the door token will than "freeze" in place there and stay there on the screen until you close out the game. If it hadn't been for a nice person on here replying to our help plea for birthing baby Charles, I think we'd still be stuck on that one, as where they wanted the sliders under DNA to go had NOTHING to do with what the strategy guide was showing....Madam Fate is ALWAYS gonna be the best of theses games. Can't you Big Fish folks come up with another theme like that one? Especially putting things together like "three kisses for Lisa" or "Sun behind the clouds". We enjoyed those the most.

Help please tell us how to get the mannequin to release the baby Charles. We have put the sliders on everything under the DNA and it still doesn't work. Our numbers are 12, 10 and 5, but it won't work on this! And is the gauges suppose to be all the way up on 12? The only way to get it like that on ours is to put the sliders all the way to the bottom and this still doesn't release the baby.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator