Posts created by brokenangel33

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 18, 14 6:06 AM
I liked this game, been playing it when I was able to. I was at a higher level and added quite a few of the new houses and people. I go online just now (less than 24 hours) and all of a sudden it's making me start back like it's the first time I'm going on there? Has this happened to anyone else that has been playing with this? I'm just glad I've not been putting my extra money to build more faster if this will keep happening.

posted in Jigsaws Galore on May 16, 13 10:34 PM
my big computer puts a lot of puzzles on it for me to play, this laptop is not letting me put anything on it but 11 puzzles, why will it not let me add all of them that i already have?

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 2, 12 9:08 PM
and i did uninstall this and put it back on. i've still had some have a problem but i got in the 5th level in the game was little harder but was good but again came down to level 16 in the bakery and it won't even let me go past it over one not taking the stuff or leaving from not be happy. i did what i read yesterday with the other problems but wasn't stopped to play it til now. i have had a lot of games from here for so many years and this is the only game that i've had this problem.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 1, 12 11:59 AM
also on the fish market #4 the last lady didn't hit it when it was full. i still got up in good but should have been the highest amount

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 1, 12 11:42 AM
PB2010 wrote:Level 20, Butchers - I think there is a glitch. Two older men come and one gets a question mark and at that point he stalls. The game continues with the other characters but he remains in place. I've tried about ten times to get passed it but no joy.

Anyone else having this problem?
and thank you for another that bout this one, i have only had a problem on the level 20 so far also. hope it will be fixed soon with this game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator