Posts created by goeash

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 29, 16 6:52 AM
I heartily dislike HO games, but have played all these since the first; Not again. I found this boring, objects too small and in dark places. By the end I was using hints virtually constantly. Time for something new I think.`

posted in Chateau Garden on Jun 5, 16 1:48 PM
Me too. Played it numerous times, nearly get there but no!

posted in Chateau Garden on Jun 5, 16 6:16 AM
It took me ages to pass this level. I didn't have a strategy, just kept trying, using different combinations of tiles and using the power ups as much as possible. Good luck!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 16 9:01 AM
Just found him myself - up on the roof by the clock.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 16 10:33 AM
Thank you chevyqueen!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 16 5:56 AM
Any tips for level 45 - don't make 2 products after each other? I've tried this a few times and am failing miserably!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 16 6:55 AM
Yes, I have the same problem. I have played it 3 times, cleaned all the tables, had no-one walk out, and still not passed.

posted in Garden Shop on Oct 14, 15 8:58 AM
Dreadful game - deleted after 15 minutes play.

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Jul 31, 15 8:37 AM
I really enjoy these Delicious games, and found this one as good as all the others.

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 19, 15 11:14 AM
You will be able to buy plants with the gems later on in the game.

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 18, 15 6:59 AM
linyoung - there are plants later you can buy with the gems.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Apr 9, 15 9:17 AM
I really enjoy these games and am so pleased BF has made them available.

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 8, 15 10:10 AM
Put the shadow of the block where you want the path to be - click then.

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 8, 15 10:08 AM
Thank you hraili - sorry to be so "dense"!

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 8, 15 8:35 AM
I am having the same problem catj42, and even though I have read your advice twice hraili, I can't find a solution. I must be having a rather "dense" day!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 31, 15 5:28 AM
Thanks for that - I was having trouble and replayed the first session numerous times to try and get it right!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Mar 13, 15 3:39 AM
I also couldn't get full screen, until I was buying some upgrades and noticed a small ring in the top left hand corner - clicked on that and clicked maximise , and now I have a full screen.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Mar 12, 15 9:07 AM
I have just downloaded this game and it tells me my free time is up! Interesting, as I haven't played it at all! However, I have bought it, as I have played Delicious games before from another site.

posted in Toy Factory on Jan 18, 15 12:15 PM
I contemplated buying this game, but deleted it when I couldn't buy any updates, despite having enough money.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Dec 23, 14 5:52 AM
P.S. I have played it again and found it just as annoying. It is now deleted!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator