Posts created by sheepqueen

posted in The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts on Aug 6, 16 4:06 PM
I am having the same problem but in a diff spot. Tried twice same thing happened both times..

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 26, 16 10:35 PM
Same here, I haven't a clue what I am doing.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 26, 16 10:34 PM
I cannot figure out how to play this game. I am stumped..

posted in Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door on Jun 4, 16 12:40 AM
Try the Gummy Drop forum

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 15, 15 10:09 PM
This happened to me and there was something else in that scene that I hadn't done. After I did it, it started working again. Hope this helps.

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Oct 7, 15 2:33 AM
We can always hope! I am really enjoying it. Its different the usual games

Map
 posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony on Sep 15, 15 10:08 PM
Am I missing something? The map in this game is no help at all Is it just me? I have no idea where to go next. I am about to wear the hint key out. :-(

posted in City of Fools on Jul 22, 15 10:35 PM
I have looked and looked and I cant locate it Thanks

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Apr 26, 15 12:24 AM
It did the same thing to me. I couldnt figure out where to put wick so I shut the lighthouse off and it popped up. Hints started again after that. May be a glitch.

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Aug 3, 14 9:08 PM
Turn to the mirror. Turn the chest of drawers handles according to the picture with a dragon (the upper handle – 1 click, the middle one – no click, the lower one – 3 clicks)

posted in Whispers: Revelation on Jul 8, 14 2:36 PM
I have the same problem. Its so frustrating.

posted in Whispers: Revelation on Jul 6, 14 9:18 PM
I am in the scene where you have repair the brooch but the welding tool will not go in the fire. A message pops up and says "Someone smart and cautious like me wont touch it with bare hands" Am I missing an object? The burner was lit when I got in the scene and the only thing in my inventory is the lighter. Please help me. Thanks

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Jun 14, 14 9:27 PM
Is there a key and a lobster in each scene? I am stuck on one and I cant find either. Thanks

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 11 8:40 PM
I waited until the paper was flat on the ground and then dropped the bowl hat on it.. hope this helps.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 11 7:28 PM
Thank you and yes I put the oil in the lamp. But I cant figure out how the magnifying glass will light it.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 11 1:21 AM
I am just starting the bonus game. Are u supposed to use the magnifying glass to light the torch to burn the vines off the door... i cant get it to light. What am I doing wrong...Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator