Posts created by mommerj

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 26, 13 7:38 PM
Burnett, hope you are feeling better soon. I agree with all the remedies already mentioned. I will add one more that I find really, really works! Hot water, with fresh lemon, grated fresh ginger, a dash of cayenne pepper (a bit of honey of the lemon is too tart for you). This is great for upset stomachs, sore throats, and congested sinuses.
Feel better!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 25, 13 7:38 PM
parsons,
Yeah, I've learned to only work on one thing at a time. During the limo offer I had also opened up the Irift Palace... bad mistake. Learned my lesson on that one.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 25, 13 6:46 PM
EweJoy,
LOL! I have the "one away" problem too! I have yet to complete any special offer. Always one item, away. And after playing a room 20 times I STILL don't get the needed item. Today I was going through searches as fast as I could to try and beat the clock before time ran out. Then with about 1 hour of the offer left, I ran out of energy. Oh, well, there is always the next offer

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 25, 13 6:33 PM
Yes, I saw this too, and was very excited! I've been saving my diamonds for it seems forever to get the VIP account!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 25, 13 12:06 PM
Well, Another offer I couldn't complete. But the good news is that I get closer to completion with each offer. This time I completed 5 of the 7 relics!! Next time I may actually complete the offer. Here's hoping! Back to completing my tasks until the next offer comes up.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 24, 13 8:35 PM
As far as leaving the wishlist blank...I have done this on occasion, because nothing I'm working on can be gifted, and I have so MANY of the freebies already that at the time, I really don't need anything. Then I advance a bit in the game, and some items come up that are needed, so I add them to my wishlist.

And..there are just times when real life gets busy, I just don't have time, or don't remember to update my wishlist.

I just skip gifting those that have a blank wish list, as I assume that they don't need anything.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 24, 13 8:25 PM
My knees feel like 102, my brain thinks I'm 25, but my birth certificate says 55. Darn it!!
Three wonderful children, 1 grand-daughter and a grand-son on the way, makes it all worth it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 24, 13 8:15 AM
Nice job zitron! You amaze me.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 22, 13 9:49 PM
I don't know how you guys manage with so many neighbors! I have 160 and it generally takes me 2 hours to visit and gift every neighbor. I work from home on a computer all day (at least 10 hours and lately because of project deadlines I have been working 14 hour days) so I don't always have lots of time to play the game, and I feel like the visiting is "stealing" my gaming time.

The sleepers that I can wake up for coins and points don't bother me. I can get my points and skip gifting them but those that just won't wake up all the clicking drives me nuts! I have resisted deleting sleeping neighbors, thinking they will be coming back, but I think I'm going to have to cut them.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 21, 13 6:14 PM
Trying to figure out the battles and guilds. My first battle was not a fun experience. No idea what was going on. Then only 2 days after joining a guild I got kicked out. Wow, seemed a bit harsh!
Maybe the guilds aren't for me. I guess I'm just not competitive enough.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 19, 13 8:59 PM
Completed my first battle and lost. Didn't know what I was doing or what was going on! My opponent always seemed to get multiple turns, while my score just kept going negative, This was all a bit stressful!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 19, 13 6:46 PM
I don't understand what we are supposed to do in the guild? Can anyone explain?
Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 19, 13 6:44 PM
Minnesota, US

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 17, 13 9:56 AM
MusicNat, Hope you feel better soon. And no worries about gifting us save your energy and get better.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 17, 13 9:48 AM
The suggestions for feeding dragons and the quests are great ideas. It is such a pain, to log out of the game and log back into to view the expeditions and feeding needs of our neighbors. There really needs to be a way to access this within the game. Just as the weekly quests produce an icon on the right margin, maybe an icon for feeding dragons and expeditions could display so we could access the feeding screen without logging out of the game!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 17, 13 9:06 AM
I can't get into the game either. I keep getting the server error. Strange that some of you are reporting that you are now getting access, I will try rebooting my computer and see if that helps.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 11, 13 7:57 PM
Missmoose, so sorry for that, it was a typo!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 11, 13 7:53 PM
I find some neighbors I can wake up and get the coins and experience. Other neighbors don't wake up. Don't know why some I can wake up and others I can't. I never gift the neighbors who I can't wake up. The handful of neighbors that I have had for several months at levels 4, 5, and 6 who have never leveled up and are always sleeping, I just keep them because I get coins and experience points from them and as missmoose, said, they are low maintenance.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 10, 13 7:59 AM
Congratulations missmouse!
I am hoping to join the club in the not to distant future!

I totally agree with you about all the wonderful people in the neighborhood! I have never been much interested in online gaming or the game forums. I have been a member of BFG for MANY years and only started posting in this forum. But this is really more than a forum, it's a community!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 9, 13 6:07 PM
Oh. got it. Yes, I did get the goodies for the expedition. Thanks everyone for the help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator