Posts created by Itsupikachu

posted in Enlightenus on Sep 2, 09 12:40 PM
TJane,

Just wanted to let you know, I went ahead and got Enlightenus and I LOVE the game! I'm glad I got it and and got pretty far in the game without any real trouble but now I'm stuck. I just hope with the walkthrough, I'll be able to master it.

Karla Varga

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Aug 31, 09 12:49 PM
I couldn't get into this game. To me, it seemed rather confusing as to where to go next. And when you clicked on a section highlighted with sparkles, you were taken to a mini-puzzle. Usually an area that sparkles means there is some action to perform. The game is colorful but I found it boring and confusing, overall. It isn't one I would buy.

posted in Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time on Aug 31, 09 11:58 AM
I've played most of the trial and, so far, I like it. I like the interactive parts more than just a **** game. Also, the game is bright and colorful, another plus. From what others of you have said, the game has a nice length. I like that, too, because it's disappointing when an enjoyable game is too short. It's a really cute game, as well, which would appeal to children. I haven't decided if I'll buy this one, yet, though. I have to limit the number of games I get at any given time so I want to make sure it's one I'll really like over time. I'll give it

posted in Time Machine: Evolution on Aug 25, 09 12:05 PM
I really liked the demo-what I could play of it, that is! Even before the trial was over, I knew I wouldn't be able to
be fast enough for this one. Speed is just not something I'm good at. A shame because it is a fun and colorful game!
Games like this need an untimed mode as well as timed.

posted in Treasure Masters on Aug 22, 09 1:03 PM
Howatch,

Thanks for letting me know about a sequel to Treasure Masters!!

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 21, 09 12:35 PM
I really like this one. Like another reviewer said, it resembles the Magic Encyclopedia games and I really like those!
I'm seriously thinking of buying this one. It's a great game!!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 21, 09 12:31 PM
I'm not too impressed with this game, partly because of the fairy but, otherwise, isn't very appealing. It is bright and colorful, though, which is a plus. I will say that for it. I guess I'm just spoiled on games like Adventure Chronicals, the ME games, and the like. I just couldn't get into this one so, I'm giving it

posted in Enlightenus on Aug 19, 09 3:40 PM
TJANE, thanks for your input. I really appreciate it. I still am not sure about purchasing the game because if you need a lot of help-well, I don't know. Again, thanks!

posted in Enlightenus on Aug 19, 09 2:47 PM
I played the trial version and really enjoyed it and I have considered buying it. I've read several of the posts-many love the game but, then, I've read some that say it's similar to RTR. If so, I'm not sure it's a game I would want. I'm still stuck on that one, even with a walk-through!!!! I'd really appreciate any suggestions you might have. Is the game really that much like RTR? I have been able to play both of the ME games. Think I should try this one? I would hate to pass up what seems to be one of the most popular games. Please let me know what you think. THANKS!!

posted in The Mystery of the Mary Celeste on Aug 18, 09 2:59 PM
While I really like the Magic Encyclopedia games, even though they can be really frustrating at times, I also like this game. I played the trial and I am thinking of buying it. Yes, it is an easy game-not really much of a challenge but I think it's good to have some easier games to take some of the stress out of the harder ones. So, for that reason, I'll give it 4 stars.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Aug 15, 09 3:23 PM
I managed to solve the problems I was having. I happened to notice a previous question about the same thing and those answers helped me. I should have looked more closely at the forum. SORRY!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Aug 15, 09 3:18 PM
I'm nearing the end but I'm stuck in China and Russia. In both places of Russia, I'm told the remaining objects are hidden and in China, I'm told the same thing. I can't progress any farther. I have a bucket of water, a feather, and a rooster that I can't get to go anywhere. Then, there are pieces of a sword and a hatchet I can't find because they are hidden. I did find and place the flag and sail on the china ship but in the Russia house, I can't get the hot bowl out of the oven, nor can
find the rest of the metal pot holder. What do I do??? Will I have to start the whole game over or is there a way you can play just the level you're on over? Please help!

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 4:23 PM
Another great game! Reminds me of Adventure Chronicals, but I think I like Adventure Chronicals better. I had no problems playing the trial and I might add it to my growing collection but I think I may get the sequel to Magic Encyclopedia, first. It's always a problem deciding which game to get, though. Big Fish has so many good ones!!

posted in Treasure Masters on Aug 13, 09 6:33 PM
Does anyone know if there is a sequel to Treasure Masters, yet? I really liked this game even though it had
me pretty frustrated at times. Can't wait to try the sequel!

posted in Righteous Kill on Aug 13, 09 2:46 PM
Hi Tylersnana,

WOW! I wish I had read your post before I bought this game! I don't do well with timed games and if you couldn't
find those items in the time given, I know I won't be able to, either. I like the sequel a lot better. It gives you the option
of timed or untimed. Well, at least I got it at the Big Fish Toolbar price.

posted in Righteous Kill on Aug 13, 09 2:38 PM
Hi Gamers,

I just purchased the game a bit ago. I took advantage of the Big Fish Toolbar offer. I like the game pretty well but I
think I like the sequel better mainly because this one is timed and the sequel gives you the option of timed or
untimed. No such option with this one. I don't do very well with timed games but since it is a hidden object game,
I couldn't pass it up for the price.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Aug 11, 09 2:44 PM
Hi Levendig,

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I do have some of the games you mentioned and I'm seriously thinking of
purchasing The Magic Encyclopedia series. I'm pretty sure I'll buy the "Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvas" as I
did buy the first one and really enjoyed it. Thanks again, and Happy Gaming to you, too!!

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Aug 11, 09 2:03 PM
Hi,

I'm just wondering if any of you know of more games like the Treasure Seekers and Adventure Chronicals. If you
do, please let me know. I love these games, especially Adventure Chronicals. Thanks!

posted in The Lost Inca Prophecy on Aug 10, 09 5:00 PM
Hi Play Cards 3,

To answer your question, I have Vista Home Premium. Sorry, I answered you a bit late!

posted in The Lost Inca Prophecy on Aug 5, 09 7:56 PM
Thanks for the suggestions!! I really appreciate the help, although, I very recently did get updates from the manufacturer which helped my games tremendously. As for Windows updates, I will check but I think I'm up-to-date on those as well. I sure hope I can get that flashing corrected because the game sounds like a really good one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator