Posts created by salsaz

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 29, 14 12:53 AM
What a farce and waste of a download, everytime an update is done it takes 800mgs to download which costs and this is the third one that is a total waste of time and loss of money!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 15, 14 9:34 PM
I had that problem for 3-4 games of it as well. I ended up trying the key above or on the side of the drawer and one of them worked, but I can't remember which.

What's the red mine issue?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 1, 14 12:35 PM
Can you please if and when the trophies are being fixed? It stuck on 70 -72 for a lot of people if not all. It should say I have 100 trophies.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 27, 13 8:10 PM
Only 7 hours to go with the xmas stuff and only 23 quests have been provided. Did I miss one somehow or is everyone else the same?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 27, 13 6:49 PM
Also wasn't given the last xmas quest, so can't finish it - only got given 23 quests and you need 24 to get the reward.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 27, 13 12:32 PM
I didn't get the 40 gold reward for finishing the four xmas collections. I have a tick on each collection so it has definately recognised that they are done, but I didn't get the reward.

It's really time to fix the bugs before people stop playing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 26, 13 12:19 PM
Trophies have been broken for months. I should have over 100 and it stopped at 72 (as for everyone else as well). When will this be fixed?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 11:12 PM
b

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 11:09 PM
PTBT wrote:They are sort of trickling in, so to speak. 2 quests today (snowflake) and probably 2 more tomorrow, etc. So far the only collectibles that have dropped are in the 3 Christmas mini-games. Nothing in any of the cities. Personally I am saving my energy and only playing the 2 quests a day at the moment. Especially because the sale banner pops up all the time and it is annoying.

What xmas mini games ??? I don't have any, only the mini games that have always been there.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 11:06 PM
How come thanksgiving collection was on for 3 weeks and it's only 7 days to xmas and no collection available yet??? At least tell us when it will start cause I'm about to give up and stop playing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 15, 13 8:38 PM
Thanks for the tip. Just tried it, but isn't my cup of tea. Antiques road trip is 100's of times better.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 14, 13 2:23 PM
HI, i have earned 100 trophies now, however the achievements has stopped on 72 trophies and has been like this for at least 3 months now. Can you advise when this will be fixed please.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 13 1:55 PM
None of the achievements are working.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 13 1:52 PM
Weird that they give 20 days for thanksgiving and only 9 days for the xmas one. Unless they fix the bugs before then, it won't work.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 13 9:21 PM
What does it do if you find it?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 13 9:19 PM
No change whatsoever happened for me. Just took up time and broadband to install, but no changes to yesterdays one.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 10, 13 11:02 PM
Don't know. I do even though i have over 150 by now.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 10, 13 11:00 PM
New update but the santa collection doesn't work, the achievements don't work and there's only one quest.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 10, 13 1:05 AM
It's weird. The thanksgiving one was provided 20 days before thanksgiving and automatically deleted without an update download on the day of thanksgiving. It's 2 weeks before xmas and no update. Maybe there isn't going to be one. Once xmas hits everyone is too busy to play games (at least I am).

Although i don't mind if there is no xmas one, just an update to be able to do something would be good.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 10, 13 1:01 AM
appiel wrote:I'm trying to buy gold but that page freezes when i click on an order.

Hi. there's a technical issues folder near the top of the page. I'd post this there as big fish people will answer or look at it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator