Posts created by dk413

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 20, 13 6:42 PM
Fairhaven thank you so much it helps a lot. I am amazed at all the points some people have considering how long it takes to recharge your energy even with a VIP membership.

If it wasn't for fellow Roomies sharing info this game would be a bust.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 20, 13 11:07 AM
I know to be eligible for the different categories you have perform the specified task for each. Does anyone know how the points are awarded? I have helped some creatures and ghosts but didn't receive any points. Is it like 1 point for every so many?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 19, 13 10:41 PM
Thanks for the input about what gifts are useful to players at higher levels.

I don't know if this will help but today I was able to help 4 unicorns and got hearts by vising my neighbors. While we are limited to once a day to receive xp and coins you are able to visit them as many times as you want to see if the creatures or ghosts you need items from show up. With 90 awesome neighbors now the chances you'll find the one you need greatly increases.

Hope this helps.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 19, 13 10:29 PM
I too have been experiencing the spinning when I try to feed dragons and when accepting new friends. But experienced the extra free spins last night and being able to visit friends and gift many before 24 hours.

I did notice also that you can visit neighbor's places as often as you like even though you don't get xp or coins but I found it great when searching for creatures and ghosts.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 18, 13 8:35 AM
Thank you EweJoy. You are one of my awesome neighbors without whose help in the RoM forum and and as friends I would have stopped playing. Sooo glad I found you all..

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 17, 13 7:44 AM
A newbie still learning but I want to thank all the awesome Roomies that have become neighbors. Just discovered how to visit my neighbors across the bottom of the main screen. It was great to receive coins, xp and energy. What I also discovered is that when I am visiting neighbor the creatures change to ones I have not seen before.

Hope this helps.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 16, 13 11:06 AM
Does anyone know how to help the fairy-tales creatures at friends places to receive the Brave Heart?

Thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 16, 13 9:29 AM
Thank you to all my new neighbors. I just joined this forum this morning and added all the neighbors that posted their codes. I now have 8 new neighbors. Just learning the game but will help with gifts when I learn how and have what is needed.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 16, 13 9:14 AM
Hi
I am new to forums and Rooms for Memory. Love it. Thanks to all have made posts to
this forum you have been a great help.

My neighbor code is aB4hF5 please add me. I have added all neighbors before me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator