Posts created by Linalie

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 15 3:22 AM
Happy Birthday Francie!

And an extra happy birthday wish to all the December babies.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 15 5:24 AM
Ice Rock and The Mystery Chamber are the hardest ones for me. I'm getting better at spotting them, but they still challenge me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 12:59 PM
I have seen much the same as the others...a friend will put Away after their name on their avatar and take down their wish list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 5:17 AM
I do hope people understand that they won't get the actual little pink gift box from people...they will get more presents under their tree. There is no way to actually exchange the little pink boxes themselves...you have to rely on luck to get them from completed HOS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 15 2:17 PM
Are you playing somewhere close to your wireless router or are you several rooms away? It may be that you are getting a poor signal from your router, causing intermittent network connection drops and thus affecting connection to the game. I am not familiar with iPads but I would imagine there should be some type of indicator that would show actual signal strength and not just a light showing a connection.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 15 3:05 PM
What Annelliegram says makes perfect sense...but alas...I am going to keep going on my personal quest to deck out my Christmas room as much as possible before this event ends.

My thought is this: I do enough careful weighing of "want vs need" in real life and games are the place where I can be frivolous, throw caution to the wind, regret later perhaps...but so be it!

And...since I am fairly new and only level 30, I figure I have plenty of time to get more keys and shards etc. for the other room. I've not heard a definitive date on opening that "coming soon" area...so once I hit the "level wall" I can worry about the regular room. I may regret this decision later...and then I can tell Annelliegram "darn, you were sooo right!"

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 12:17 PM
I think I understand:
Reindeer, Yeti, Penguin, Snowman and White Bear eggs - all 5 dropped from the Christmas Elf quest reward (the chest). This is my first Christmas event since I just started playing during the Fall/Halloween event. So basically new players starting during this event, or first timers to the event, or people that didn't get those 5 last year - they are covered by the game itself...they will get the eggs, but only once. Once you have one of them you will not get a duplicate. I think what the Consortium is trying to do is to guarantee a supply of eggs and materials to craft the pets for any new players that start wandering the Castle after this event ends...or need help with materials if they came late to the game and have the eggs. So, by creating another feeder game, that "player" will get all 5 eggs quickly from the Elf...and these can then be gifted to the Consortium for later use.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 5:26 PM
I was able to hit the unlock and put everything back the way I had it. Everything was still there and selectable, just needed to reselect everything.

My disappointment came with the new Christmas themed room. It's nice, and I look forward to upgrading it, but, once I go there and then try to go back to my other room I find that the other room has reset itself back to "vanilla" and I need to put everything back again. So basically, you can only have one room at a time "active" as swapping back and forth just wipes it all out. I would love to have both rooms stay the way I want them so I can easily toggle between them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 6:46 AM
LOL!! Thanks NeonB - I guess flowers will replace pumpkins in my sleep :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 6:23 AM
I started playing MC right after the Fall Event began so I had never experienced the Flowers before today. How does anyone ever see these things? My old eyes are having a heck of a time seeing them and seriously...I feel like I'm going to go blind trying to find them. Have they always been this hard to see?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 15 2:03 PM
The only time I've seen the Pilgrim Hat is from the chest you get when completing one of Jack's quests. I don't remember ever seeing anything but pet food and stamps from the Airship

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 15 3:39 PM
Thank you Katie2050! I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 15 3:14 AM
Wow! That is awesome betslou41! Congrats!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 15 1:50 PM
That's pretty much my strategy...I hit the achievements that have possibilities beyond my speed-clicking abilities and basically look at those times/scores as just something I try to improve upon for myself...I get a kick out of beating my last score...I'll never keep up with the others, I just don't have that much dexterity :-) so I basically play the game my way for my own enjoyment.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 15 11:46 AM
I've been playing for about two weeks now and thanks to all of the forum posters and tips on this forum I'm plugging right along and having fun. My friend code is 519313 if you would like to add me.

Just wanted to note here that I have had a windfall of new friend requests, but I am pretty full now. I want to keep my list manageable so that I don't have to skip too many days between being able to gift people that have been very generously gifting me. So, if you've sent a request to Linn 519313 and I haven't accepted, please forgive me for not taking on too many people and thank you all for your new requests!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator