Posts created by 1_of_5

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 9, 08 5:33 PM
Hubby's playing right now so I didn't read through everything. BUT did anyone else, besides him, catch that those diabolical trolls had "Property of Madame Fate" written on the back under the Troll that coughs up the coin? I blame her for them!

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Dec 9, 08 11:50 AM
That game now has it's own forum. You might want to check there for help. You can find it under the "all game forum" tab at the top. Games are listed alphabetically.

Good luck.

posted in The Color of Murder on Dec 5, 08 7:19 PM
You'd have to ask customer service about that. Or mabye one of the mods will chime in and answer your question. Sorry you didn't like it. Hadn't tried it myself.

posted in Nocturnal: Boston Nightfall ™ on Dec 4, 08 8:31 PM
I also enjoy the easier hidden object games. Something to zone out to. haven't tried this yet but after reading the threads I'm looking for to trying it.

posted in Nocturnal: Boston Nightfall ™ on Dec 4, 08 7:48 PM
I downloaded but have 4 BFG demos and 4 other demos in front of it. Hoping it's good though. I try them out myself because I never know what's going to strike me and what won't based on what the others say.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 2, 08 7:49 PM
For me the replay value is low because I didn't like walking in circles looking for where I am supposed to go.

First time through I had 9 hours 4 minutes and 42 seconds and that was with 2-30 minute penalties. So basicly I did it in 8 hours 4 minutes.

Some puzzles I did by myself and some I had him do. I skipped the peacock because I got annoyed and the beat the clock memory game. The final puzzle I found to be simple. Hubby thought it would take about an hour, I did it in about 5 minutes.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 1, 08 2:58 PM
Trouble is I have no mental map. My brain just refuses to work that way. The thing about the map is I know where I need to go to get what I need thanks it it. I have no problem with finding tools/items. Just tell me where to look for them!

The joke around here is I navigate by malls and hubby by 7 Elevens.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 1, 08 2:39 PM
Love this game. The graphics are wonderful, the story line is interesting and involving. But I don't like the adventure mode. I like the challenging puzzles but I prefer the original mode with a map. I keep having to exit out to go check the strategy guide to find out what I'm supposed to do and where I go. (Drives my husband nuts when I do that. Told him "Fine, when I'm done he can play it and see if he can finish without the guide.") I don't care about the clock or hints. But give me a map!

Am I the only one?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Nov 23, 08 8:09 PM
If you go to Gamezebo they have a walkthrough that shows you exactly what space to put the piece in.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 21, 08 3:16 PM
5 days

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 12, 08 4:35 PM
Go into the All Game Forum up top and find the game. One of the threads has instructions. Otherwise try Gamezebo. it has a walkthrough with pictures.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator