Posts created by Ritais58

posted in Cradle of Egypt on May 20, 16 8:47 AM
I don't know how to get down to the bottom of the game. All I seem to do is rack up points and I don't even know what the points are for. Can someone please tell me how to get to the bottom rows. I have used up all my recourses so I am just winging it.
Getting very frustrated with this game.
Thanks for listening.

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret on Aug 3, 13 4:25 PM
HELP HELP I am playing Caribbean Secret and unlocked the seek and find. Now I can't finish the game. I am on mission 14 level 2 and can't go any further. I have uninstalled and re installed twice with no luck. Is there any one that can help me. I have paid for something that I can't use and that is not right. Thanks for listening.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Jan 27, 13 4:01 PM
I'm stuck at the phone booth. I just cant's seem to find the no. for the police. Help, help.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Dec 30, 12 9:17 PM
I am stuck on leaving the city. I have the letter and the crowbar but whatever I do nothing seems to work.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Oct 23, 12 10:38 AM
Thanks for the info on the numbers of the books. Now I will try it and hope that it does work for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator