Posts created by qbrn

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 29, 18 8:23 PM
Here is a link to NFF (New Friends Friday). You will be able to add active players to your game from this site. Every Friday a new friend will be featured in the game and you will be able to add them also.

http://mysingingmonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:ThePants01

Happy gaming to all,
Pook

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 21, 18 7:03 PM
Hello to all MSM palyers. April 30th the forum will be shutting down. All posts that are currently here will remain...you will not be able to add to it. You can find other players and info on Face Book. I am currently signed up with MSM Freedom and find it easier to get info and post. Hope to see some of you there!

Pook 2228 5166 BE

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 18 4:47 PM
Has anyone else clicked on the end of the branch, by the Binding Egg?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 14, 17 7:58 AM
New friends can be found more easily by joining New Friends Friday. Every Friday members post a friend, that can be seen by all who participate. For more information please send me a PM.

Pook

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 10, 17 9:45 PM
New friends can be had every Friday by joining New Friends Friday. Go to tiny.cc/NFF for a list of active players.

2228 5166 BE

Pook

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 10, 17 8:37 PM
By the way...here is a link where you can add your friend code:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/272085.page

You can also find posts from other players to add to your friend list.

Happy gaming!
Pook

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 10, 17 8:27 PM
Hi Humanddrum! I'm an active player and would love to have more friends. Will add you and light torches...keep an eye out for Pook

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 8:45 PM
Thank you to Big Fish and the devs. A bigger thank you to the moderators, for passing along our heart felt needs. May we all be able to visit Trina's room with a new respect for her and to visit our dear friend.

A job well done on this entire update!

THANK YOU!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 17 4:25 PM
eastendteddy wrote:I went into Trina's room this morning and just could not say goodbye.
I have a very hard time letting go or saying a final good bye.
As I sat and looked at the Pups and Mamma Wolf through tear filled eyes, I had an idea what if I asked the Mod's to pass this idea along to the Dev's in a loving Tribute to Robyn in the form of a Character in an upcoming update or an Avatar in an upcoming CC Challenge,, that way she would always be with us.
My idea is for an****** Avatar A Robyn Red Breast ***** for a Spring CC or a howling ******Wolf and Pup***** could be for a Spring or Fall CC.*****
I am reaching out to you all please put your thoughts or ideas here maybe you have a suggestion to add .
Mod's Please Please would you pass this one for us I know it would ease the pain a little for me to see an Avatar or Character in honor of Robyn
Thank you
Randy

I also have a difficult time letting go. I find that my eyes leak tears, without me knowing that I am crying. I agree with Randy and totally support his idea!!! This has truly been a sad loss in the Castle. We do need help on coming to terms with the passing of such a loved friend

Pook.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 17 4:03 PM
Goodbye Robyn...I will be in Trina's room. I will never forget you and will hold you forever in my heart.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 17 4:04 PM
sadie700 wrote:She is probably looking down at us, and laughing her head off. Bless her, I sure do miss her. I can see her now, shaking her head at us. I can hear her saying, "What? A heroine? Me??" and laughing.

Yes, Robyn, a heroine. You!!!

Thank you Sadie700 I needed that I haven't wanted to go into the game lately to gift, Robyn will not receive my gifts and I find I still want to gift her games. Yes, I will also visit Trina to see the Dire Wolf with her pups, Shadow and Apollo! Thank you to AuntieRoo, that also helped.

Robyn deserves to be immortalized within the game. I know that I would visit her often!!!

Pook

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 6:05 PM
Many thoughts and prayers to the family of Robyn (Apollo). Robyn will be truly missed and loved forever in the Castle. She was a very good friend and I will hold her in my heart and keep all 3 games with me. May we meet again in another fantastic place and make another journey together.

Pook

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 17 12:39 PM
sisqisgame wrote:
Desertdruid wrote:Sisqi, the same thing happened to me yesterday, & I'm on iOS. The download failed over & over. I finally gave up.
This morning I tried again & it went right through. Unfortunately I had missed 2 gifting windows. (Sorry friends!)
I think between the update becoming mandatory & the CC, the server may have been overloaded.

Just keep trying from time to time. Good luck.

Thank you, just tried again, still no luck. I usually do the updates manually but there is no update on my game manager.

I had the same problem, with no update showing in my Game Manager. I uninstalled and re-installed the Game Manager and it finally showed an update.

Good Luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 17 7:45 AM
Found pictures of 2 pets, that I do not have, shown on the Face Book page. They usually give a sneak peek at new pets but, these are grouped with 2 old pets and asking 'Which pet is your favorite?'. Here is a link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/midnightcastle

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 17 7:53 PM
Otter...So happy that you found me this last event! I am glad to have you as a friend and would like you to stay with me on this journey. Please know that you do not need to gift me...just be a friend

Wishing you well!!!
Pook

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 16 2:45 PM
Stuck in the loop also...downloads, says validating and then starts downloading all over again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 16 5:34 AM
Have been reading about how games are being hijacked. This morning BF server sent a message that my game had progressed on another device and wanted me to update. I do not play on any other device, only my pc, so I cancelled and did not accept. I do not want someone else having my game or me having theirs. This is a huge issue and causing all kinds of grief. This happened on another computer, with another Midnight Castle I was running...I jumped up 7 levels by not paying attention and accepting...I deleted that game. How can I progress when I am at level 74, almost all achievements completed, challenges completed, inventory that is huge, including coins and diamonds...NO, I don't think I can progress! Yep, this is a technical issue and needs to be addressed for the sake of all players. Will be sending this to customer service, besides posting. All who read this, be careful when you see a message that your game has progressed on another device and you KNOW that it has not.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 16 8:34 PM
I believe it is a glitch in the program. One night I logged on to a Tournament and 2 doors were already closed and I had a score started. Curious, I played...can't remember base score. I had 5 spins, all 50%, and ended up with a score 900,000+. I hit ctrl + alt + delete and did not bother trying to go back into the Tournament. Could you imagine what would have been said if I had hit submit! LOL...it was still a rush!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 10, 16 10:12 PM
Just had to add to this post! Was running 3 games this past spring...lowest level game was at 12. Logged on one morning and a message popped up saying my game was being updated due to playing on another device. The game leveled up to 19...I felt totally cheated. I had just received another players progress! I deleted game and have no desire to try 3 games again, too much work! Hope you get your piesy game back soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 16 3:11 AM
I turn on the radio and find my niche. This helps for the HOS scenes and especially the Tournaments. If Pink Floyd is playing...I'm even better.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator