Posts created by gail50111

posted in Word Search Deluxe on May 2, 15 7:51 PM
Catagories are blank says select but nothing there and you see on everyone's game Help pages no help and can't type any in from all the posts it looks like this i

posted in Manor Memoirs on Sep 28, 14 9:07 AM
Did what they said and reinstalled nada still not fixed geez

posted in Manor Memoirs on Sep 26, 14 7:27 PM
have windows 8cant run or run and save to get this game to install why?

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Nov 6, 13 1:17 PM
did you get a fix having the same trouble

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Nov 5, 13 7:35 AM
I am at the Hollyoak Heights after doing things there it say to gather up some stuff to go on we the hint is only ##### I have no clue as to what the heck that means other than numbers but anything I click on does nothing so what's up with this part and what stuff?

posted in Big Kahuna Reef on Feb 11, 13 3:48 PM
cant get level set to add to my game since I have windows 8 and exployer 8 always did this before but now I get open or save no run Is there a fix?

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Sep 9, 12 8:52 AM
I finally figured it out, when your in the room with the frozen man and to the left is the dungon, look up and a little to right put curser there and it will point up the sairs That is the top of city

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 27, 09 5:30 PM
I can't find it either any ideas

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 29, 08 3:39 PM
oh i thought you use them now ok i will give it a whirl

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 28, 08 3:49 PM
I am at the third investagation, I think anyway, I collected all voltives and the yellow pieces of what ever they are,are still laying around I thought you had to put the voltives on the candle stand(black one with many holders) but wont let me what the heck do I do?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Aug 30, 08 4:34 PM
[URL Removed by Moderator]

I found this website (gamezebo) because I got so frustrated with the abandoned train thing could not get all the bars right!!!!!!!, I knew that the madam fate one had tips and tricks so i fugured this did to

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 21, 07 4:30 PM
can any one help with the last puzzle? I got most of them but this is stumping me thanks[

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 20, 07 4:31 PM
Help Help Can't get the last puzzle the one with the colored boxes, man this one MCF puzzles were hard i got only one[color="#FF00BF"][/color]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator