Posts created by jey12345

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 3, 15 7:02 PM
That would be pretty lame if that is actually the case. "Reward" in my mind implies that you will get something!

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 2, 15 8:21 AM
I was really excited to finally have all the stickers in the first collection this morning, and I clicked on the "collect your reward" (or something like that) button, and......... nothing happened. Now it says "collection completed" on that screen, but as far as I can tell, I didn't get anything.

What is the reward for completing these collections??

posted in Surface: Game of Gods on Dec 28, 14 10:43 AM
Game froze on me 3 minutes in. I found and answered the phone in the first room, then got a pop-up message saying something like "This might help you", but there was nothing pictured, and I couldn't click out of the screen. (It also didn't add anything to my inventory.)

I reopened the game, and it allowed me to continue, but after about 5 more minutes of play and being totally stuck (no more items to find), I asked for a hint, and it took me back to that original room (where I had frozen before), told me to find the laptop, but then wouldn't let me click on anything in the room. I had to use task manager to shut down the game again. I'm using Vista.

posted in Surface: Game of Gods on Dec 27, 14 11:10 PM
Same here, 3 minutes in.

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 23, 14 4:02 PM
Did you end up getting this to work? I tried changing my computer clock, and it still didn't work for me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 13, 14 12:46 PM
I just saw that. Has anyone installed it yet? Curious what the new update brings, or if it's just bug fixes.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 6, 14 8:17 PM
ummmm... that's kind of how auctions work. It's not mean, it's strategy.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 6, 14 7:15 PM
You'll get it eventually, I'm sure. Just keep doing quests, and it will eventually show up...

posted in Farm Up on Mar 2, 14 2:35 PM
Holy cow- you guys must be playing 24/7! I have 234 keys.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 28, 14 6:27 AM
I'm stuck as the gemshorn right now too, and also totally cash strapped.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 25, 14 8:08 PM
Does it switch over at midnight EST?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 25, 14 3:21 PM
I finally made it to the festival too! I love this idea- it's completely different than the holiday events in ART, because you can do these at your own pace (depending on resources available, of course), rather than waiting for a new quest each day. Nice!

posted in Farm Up on Feb 24, 14 3:06 PM
I have 2 in the treeline on the right side, where you can't click. I can see them flashing through the edges of the leaves.... drives me crazy that I can't get them.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 22, 14 9:50 AM
Is it the alarm clock icon for when people are working? (Like when grandma is sweeping, or grandpa is building a fence or cutting wood.) I've noticed it makes a new sound since those appeared in the last update.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 22, 14 9:48 AM
How strange. I would probably uninstall/reinstall the game and see if that fixes it.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 22, 14 9:47 AM
Thanks for sharing!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 22, 14 9:38 AM
Darn. I couldn't get in at all yesterday. First time it froze as soon as I opened a quest, and 2nd time it just sat at the connecting screen. Was hoping that this update would make things better.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 19, 14 12:01 AM
Good question! It would be nice to know how long cupid will be sticking around.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 18, 14 3:38 PM
Yeah- I would say that I get gold about 1 out of every 10 boxes. The large box is definitely worth the cost, imo.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 18, 14 10:05 AM
St. Pat's?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator