Posts created by LuvSilkies

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 27, 17 5:02 PM
minesita wrote:
LuvSilkies wrote:I have the skull and the first bone, but, it doesn't seem to be by the cliff. The spider is still chewing on a bone, but, I can't get it. Help...stuck trying for Good mode.

For what I remember, you first give the rotten meat that the spider drops to the mouse. After you take the skull, put it in the top of the crypt, and then you see the bone by the cliff. I guess the trigger is to put both the 1rst bone and skull in their places before the spider give you the last bone.

Good luck ,
Min

I did get it after I restarted...it was not there when I first played it. Thanks for trying to help.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 27, 17 9:06 AM
I restarted the level and found the bone.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 27, 17 8:40 AM
I have the skull and the first bone, but, it doesn't seem to be by the cliff. The spider is still chewing on a bone, but, I can't get it. Help...stuck trying for Good mode.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 17 6:07 PM
OMG...I feel so stupid. 50 is the last one except for the bonus's. lol Ok...don't need help now.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 17 4:15 PM
I get all the things done, but, instead of moving to the next level I have to play 50 over again. What am I missing or doing wrong???

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Jan 14, 17 6:48 AM
Hello UrosB and all those wonderful, talented developers at Mad Head.

I'm late in finding this thread, but, just wanted to put my hat in the ring as one who Loved this game. One of, if not, the best game I've ever played. I fully appreciate the work you all put into this and it just ups my respect for Mad Head. Keep up the good work and pop in here from time to time cause we Fishies love when you do.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity on Dec 20, 16 6:37 AM
I agree with both of you....this is a great series and I hope this isn't the end of Adam Wolf. Well done, exciting so you can't wait to see what happens next. A great Christmas surprise from Big Fish. Just bought without demoing, which, I never do. Enjoy Fishies and Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!!!

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Nov 28, 16 7:49 AM
Daxadillion wrote:I did remove the automatic discount but a pop up message said it wasn't valid for this game. I tried the same with 2 other PCCs and the same thing happened. All PCCs I tried didn't expire until December 2016 and January 2017.

That's strange. You should contact CS and I bet they give you another coupon or your money back.
I just got the game with a free coupon and had no problems. I've been waiting for this game for months and was happy to see it this morning.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 16 1:31 PM
It seems almost every, if not every game, is the same old thing anymore. No matter what you click on it's broken or missing this or that or you need a code for it. Why can't games be designed that flow better than this instead of the constant broken/missing stuff you find? Where has the creativity gone that was in many of the older games?

It just gets so tiresome, even when there is a great story. Anyone else feel the same or am I just overly critical?

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 6:03 AM
I had the same problem and found if you double, triple click on some buildings they will delete. I think it's a glitch in the game. I was unable to delete the food supply buildings, but, was able to delete the trees and the gold by clicking fast over and over again. Hope this works for you, two.

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 16 6:53 PM
I love you both, Megan and sazoria. It worked.

It didn't look like there were grooves the ball could go into, so, I just tried clicking the middle and couldn't understand what I needed to do. Thanks so much!!!!

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 16 5:04 PM
Meganthedog wrote:Turn the box around until the route lines up then very carefully move your cursor over the ball itself until it highlights then press. Continue until you're round the other side - about 5 or 6 six moves I think. The awkward thing is to get the ball highlighted otherwise the box just keeps on turning.

When I take my mouse off the ball to highlight it it isn't highlighted anymore and nothing will line up. Is there a trick to highlighting the ball and keeping it so? I sure appreciate you helping me or I would never get past this stupid mini game...if I ever do.
There is no reset either. Grrrr.

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 16 11:23 AM
sazoria wrote:@LoveSilkies
I've been trying to find a way to help you with this but I can't find any such HO with a mini game like this in it.

Is it definitely in an HO?
Is it definitely in the Library?
Maybe you could describe what it looks like a bit more?

Hi sazoria...it's in the library, up on the ladder to the right in the balcony. There is an HO with a little mini game in it...it's square, with grooves for the ball to travel on and you have to click the middle of the square box to make the grooves turn so the ball can get to it's destination. I cannot make them meet and the hint was no help. I think it's more than halfway through the game. I sure hope you can help with this cause I'm stuck.

It's the HO where you receive the golden mask. BTW, the guide was no help either. I can't see how anyone got past this mini game.

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 16 6:49 PM
There is a mini game in the library HO that has a small ball with grooves and you have to match up the grooves by turning it. I have turned it countless times and nothing happens nor can I change where the ball is.

There is no skip on this mini game...can someone please help with this...I cannot go forward.

cbtx wrote:A little baby golem helper? That you can dress and accessorize? How fun is that?
No doubt at all as to the originality and inventiveness of this one!! So few games featuring helpers ---- I better grab this one.

More helpers, I say, then perhaps we could have games involving the helpers as the actual heroes. Maybe a gang of helpers could take on, say, puppets? or the whole gang of golems? (just a wealth of great possibilities to be mined here.)

LOL!! Love your posts, CBTX!

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 16 6:50 AM

Happy New Year and God Bless Us, Everyone!!

LovetoMissLisa wrote:Seasons Greetings Fellow Fish Friends,

I would really like to see everyone voice there opinion on the purple and blues and pinks in games...as of late. Personally...I can't stand them!!!!!!!

Game maker's were just starting to get some games back to normal real life color's...and now back the these colors.

If you like them...please say so...and if not...please say so. I am so interested in seeing what the populous prefer in the color of there games? And this is just my desire to know.

So, please let's keep this friendly and kind. And not judge or attack others on what they prefer.

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Lisa

Merry Christmas, Lisa and all the Fishies in here.

I don't like all the pinks and blues, either, especially, when a game is mostly those colors. Hard on the eyes and just looks icky after awhile. I Love true to life colors in games and hope some devs see this thread.
Lisa, I've been with BF for 5 years, but, rarely post...just wanted to say I love your reviews.

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 15 7:18 AM
Meganthedog wrote:
LuvSilkies wrote:
We all have much to be thankful for no matter where we are.

Indeed we are blessed. Happy Thanksgiving to all our American chums, with love from not so sunny Wales.

I got to visit your wonderful country some years ago. I stayed in Swansea for two weeks and loved the downtown, the market place and Gershwin's fantastic coffee. I hope I can get back there someday...the Welsh people I met made me feel extremely welcome. :-)

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 15 6:01 AM
Thank you, Valdy and all the other well wishers. Am wishing all the American Fishies a Happy Thanksgiving and also for the Fishies in other countries who celebrate this day with us Yankees. :-)
We all have much to be thankful for no matter where we are.

posted in Surface: Return to Another World Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 15 7:45 AM
CiChDa wrote:In comment to them taking the time to do this...it is a robo' attack and for some reason, they like BF.

I see...didn't know that. Still, what the heck do they get out of doing this???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator