Posts created by tutson40

Level 25 - the the game finished with 2 gates still locked the one with the bowl and the one with the bug behind it. Is this suppose to happen?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 7:51 PM
No Ghost except yellow and 1 blue that is not showing up on the daily quest. Caught blue ghost but is not showing up on daily quest. I need red, blue and green. only caught 1 red and three yellow in an hour. Unable to advance unless more ghost are released.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 4:36 PM
I have crafted several items since the last update, but none of them are in my inventory is this normal?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 16 5:10 AM
game manager won't let me back in to play MC I keep getting error code 809. I have to keep restarting computer every time I try to go back into play. I can't keep doing that I have other things I am working on with my computer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 4:32 PM
I got stuck in the Cloud Pier room non of the avatars would open so that I could leave that room. I have to alt+ctl+del to get out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 16 7:37 AM
Hi, I need friends to trade with. I will only trade with friends that want to trade and not just need help to get through the game. Removed code have enough friend on my list. Thank you to all who sent me an invitation.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 16 6:18 PM
Need pet food and items. I will help with what I have to get you past a level. My friends screens are full had to remove my code.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator