Posts created by brandjl

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 14 4:31 PM
I am getting some strange messages when trying to access this game. It keeps trying to connect me to the cloud. This is new. Also am not getting connected to the game. All this started with the new update. Still not collecting my stars.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 5:40 PM
I have been playing almost all day and recently I got the message again, that I can't connect to the server. I thought this was fixed with the last update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 14 6:24 PM
I just got the message, "can't connect to the server" Are we doing this again!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 14 5:39 PM
Any word on when the update will come. I am holding at the keeper of the castle still. There was an update earlier today, but I believe that was to fix the "bugs".

Having the same problem down below getting in the door on the left. I have checked out the guide and followed the instructions, but still can't open the door. I have tried restarting the game, but nothing help. I guess I could reinstall, but really don't want to start all over again.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 11 3:55 PM
I am in the cafeteria and got the receipt, but then I put into the register it got lost. can't find it do I have to start over?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator