Posts created by MsNetty61

No Elf, wrong series, Imp was just (annoying) Imp, previously Lynn's dog

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 17 10:53 AM
Just a quick gripe.....(not about the game, yet!)
Fire hydrants have never been used in Britain (England etc) EVER....and certainly wouldn't be during the Victorian era, if this is when it's supposed to be set!
I found it a bit weird that all these people were milling around with a dead guy under a bell right in front of them...no wonder the girl was crying...what sort of parents are they?
Anyhow, I have a sneaking suspicion I may buy this, morphies and collectables always make me happy, so all I need to do is make sure the storyline is good (mixed results in so far!)

posted in Spellarium 2 on Nov 29, 17 11:02 AM
Immediate buy for me, thank you devs....you know who you are
Somehow missed the first in the series, although have all the other titles (maybe there were too many games around for it to register?) Anyway, gotcha now!
I like the fact that it is challenging from the beginning although if I had never done one of these games before I may have run away screaming!!!!
Anyway, I'm not screaming, I'm

[Removed by Moderator]

Was quite exited to see the new MCF this morning, home by evening ready to play....TOTAL YAWN
hogs total junk piles...
mini-games directions hopeless....
graphics blurry...
game really NOT EXCITING...
Why am I trying to resusitate a toy doll?
[Removed by Moderator]

Just done a bit of the demo, gone on to buy it! This is right up my street and I'm a female in my 50's...Always liked the darker ones, although my life is very normal and straight-forward.....kids, partner, cat ( at last she gets a mention )
About to be a grandma any day now, so I'm not some gothy teenage boy waiting for the next scary thrill!
I find the fairy type genre too bright and busy, perhaps me old eyes are wearing out, but I like the dark and shadowy!
Besides, that Drake is quite nice eye candy, there is a bit of humour in the dialogue (so far)
Apart from the odd one or two that really didn't quite do it for me, I have all Redemptions...In fact I think this one has probably gone back to previous high levels...
(have only played a bit of the demo mind! )

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 15, 17 11:40 AM
OMG! I thought I splatted a butterfly, so started over and never went back to it! I could see something had to be done with the flower but assumed that came later!
Valdy, you are a GOD! May you one day revered in a Big Fish game!!!! LOL

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 14, 17 6:49 AM
Done it all Valdy, several times. I wonder round the cemetery and go back to the spider......Still chomping on the bone

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 11:02 AM
Done the sequence all over again for about the 20th time.(slight exaggeration maybe!!) No bone for me!

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 12, 17 11:06 AM
oops, was that a spoiler? sorry!!

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 12, 17 10:50 AM
Yup, gave that to the mouse ages ago!

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 12, 17 5:18 AM
Hi guys, I'm sure someone can help with this....I've got the skull and bone 1 and put them in place. I know the spider will give me bone 2 but I seem to be walking around back and forth and she won't drop it. Is there something that triggers it that I'm just not seeing? I've been doing this for ages

posted in Myths of the World: Behind the Veil Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 17 11:53 AM
on the fence here fishies Loved the demo but reading about the continuing storyline I'm rather 50/50 about buying the game...There is a BOGOF this w/end, but I don't need another turkey in my coop....do turkeys live in coops?
(sorry, I digress as usual...)
I think I may succumb if nothing else rears its head, collector-wise...I do love a mini-game, a morphie and pretty graphics...I play for fun not brain-pain. Me job is enough thanks!!!!

posted in Hidden Fears on Nov 8, 17 10:06 AM
Didn't think I was doing too badly, then got to the ghost thing....WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?
The instructions are useless...I thought I had to click on the discs when they went green? It was blink and you miss it, tried following it around, next to impossible...stayed in the same place where it kept appearing, still no good...tried just randomly pressing the torch regardless of disc colour, nope, not working either
It looks like this is quite a feature running through the game as we encounter ghosts so for me it's uninstall and back to more run of the mill fare
I like to try new format games and have an interesting mix of stuff but this ghosty torchy thing just doesn't do it for me! good luck fishies!

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 17 12:45 PM
Spoke too soon.lost him already....still, game good but I thought he was quite funny
! Angry lion candle holder.....it's on my xmas list....

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 17 12:16 PM
Just a quickie before I get back to the game....LOVE the flying candle, hope he stays with me!!!

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 17 12:40 PM
ooooh! happy! happy! happy!
Haven't even finished the demo and know it's for me!
Pennmom36 is correct when she says that 4friends seem to be one of the least prolific devs, but give us fishies what we want!
LISTEN TO YOUR AUDIENCE, YOU GUYS!!!!
A big fat buy from me.....(hope there's no glitches! lol!)

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 17 11:32 AM
So it does!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 17 1:53 AM
Me too! Checked the guide and the bottom one on the right is showing a 6...there is no 6 on that lock!

posted in Fright Chasers: Dark Exposure Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 17 11:39 AM
Yes folks, agree with all of the above....sadly
My little heart took a giant leap when I came home tonight and saw the crazy bonces were back, but then..oh dear...
Graphics fab as always, spirally thing to collect as always...morph (terribly easy to find, I'm sure I used to have to really look hard for them, now they seem to pop out?) in HOP as always...
Finished demo with 10 mins to spare, I tend to have a good look around so don't rush, but didn't find any puzzles that needed to much brain power (have been at work today, so very brain-dead!) so here's the thing
I would buy IF there was another game I wanted in the BOGOF sale, but won't pay full price for it...sorry M/Head, I used to buy your stuff full price, but to keep us fishies interested we need variety, fun and DIFFERENT!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator