Posts created by tigress1_2u

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 4:39 AM
I can't go on with my game any more! It has once again reset itself to 0 and a new I.D.#.
I have taken out the padding from the old Bow Figurine/Six Paw era and put it around my room...bounce bounce!!!
I will no longer be playing as I am totally fed up!

Bye my friends

Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 15 4:48 PM
Thanks my dear friends

I lost everyone on my friends list and there is a lot that don't read the Forum..so sad!

Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 15 2:52 PM
50MAD wrote:Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is my friend!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 15 2:50 PM
Shoot just when I can start to play (almost) again! Take good care and get plenty of rest Randy my friend!

Your lil tree hopper!
Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 15 2:41 PM
I have my games back ..with a hitch!

My main game Aaron I.D. # is now 424845 and my gifting game's I.D. # is now 427733. As they could not retrieve my old I.D. #'s.
Please send me a friend request as I don't remember all of your I.D.#'s and I will gladly accept!

Your friend Aaron!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 15 10:58 AM
Thanks again Tazruby!
It worked!

Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 15 10:47 AM
Thanks Taz!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 15 10:46 AM
YEAAAAA!!!!! Congrats on your beating the fire breathing beast!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 15 10:27 AM
If I uninstall the Games Manager will my games on it also uninstall. Meaning do I have to reinstall them after I reinstall the Games Manager???

ETA: The reason I'm asking is because my Games Manager is not working!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 15 4:22 AM
Hey Doc.

Sorry to hear that you are still having health problems and welcome back my friend!

Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 15 7:38 AM
Duncan_14all wrote:Oh my god, Aaron, not again!

Take a deep breath, let it go for a few days, demand your games back from Tech Support, saddle up and continue the game.

Your Friend Duncan

ROFL Duncan ...... I can't hold my breath for a few days I would die!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 15 5:24 AM
Thanks my friends.
I haven't bothered to put in a Tech Support report! It has been to maddening for me with all of the constant problems and I finally gave up!
Yes will drop by now again in call and the Forum.

Your Friend Aaron!

ETA: I contacted Tech Support and I will give it one more try!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 15 2:06 PM
I am so upset with this game both of my games are now corrupt!
My both games is now gone. In they're place is different Names and I.D. #'s I have tried everything to get them back from my saved games and restore!
I am now giving up on playing the midnight Castle game and uninstalled it.
As I can't get into the games to take off my wish list please do not gift these games!
It is sad to leave after all this time and work. Mostly fun and friends that I have made playing!

Bye and good luck to all!

Your friend Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 15 6:48 AM
Hearing the call of distress from Kacey, I have come to your aid. Look to the sky my friends and see that my Falcons are not alone! For on the backs of each one (eight in all) are carrying myself and my Elvin companions.
Your call has been heard and answered. As we have our Elfish bows and arrows, that are stronger and more lethal that any others!
According to what we have learned. Ogres can't turn the heads far to the sides because of their short necks. Thus allowing the advantage of taking them from behind! I hope this helps!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 15 8:31 AM
aussie_Dot wrote:WELCOME BACK Aaron.

When the devs & team gave you the achievements, did they give you the Christmas & spring pets as well?

I had the Christmas pets already but not all of the cards and ornaments. Yes they gave me all the Spring pets! Awesome HUH?

So... TO all of my friends I have Christmas cards ornaments, spring flowers and Eggs if anyone still needs them ( friends on my list ONLY please, NOT taking requests).

Good luck everyone

Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 15 2:56 PM
AWWWW Thanks my friends it's great to be back!
The DEV's and Tech teams are awesome...they even gave all of the new achievements. I guess because it took so long! Now all I have to do is play catch-up lol.

Your friend Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 2:03 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:Great news, Aaron!!!!!!

Yes, 2 and a half month is a long time waiting for restoring your game. I will keep some Springtime items on my game(s), just in case ...

See you later in the castle, girl.

Thanks Duncan lol

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 10:04 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Aaron, Wow, what a long, dry spell for you. Keeping fingers, legs, eyes and everything else crossed (and even a knock on wood) that all works out and Friday you'll be back with us.

ROFL thanks my friends...Yes it has been a long time 2 1/2 months ...to long.

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do thou!

Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 15 7:08 PM
I have been told by the Tech team that sometime on Friday morning my game should be restored to lvl 58 (where I was until my game reset itself)...YEA!!!
Hopefully this is true and I will be back playing my game.
Thank you my friends for all you well wishes and will be seeing you soon in the Castle!

Your friend Aaron

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 8:12 AM
I was asked by Randy to stop by and say hello to all the Call to Arms warriors!

HELLO from your Tree Hugger and letting you all know that I will be returning to my tree house watch soon!!

Tig. aka Tigress!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator