Posts created by buddymum

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Apr 29, 13 2:34 PM
It seems almost as if they ran out of ideas to finish the game with a reasonable ending. Ending very abrupt - so much so that I didn't realise it was the end of the game till it took me back to the start!! Strange!! And very disappointing.

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 13 8:10 AM
Yes I am having the same problem. I have pollen in the bag and it doesn't matter where I click on the lion it doesn't work. This is very frustrating because you can't move on in the game until you have done this. I am very disappointed with this - I have looked at the strategy guide that comes with the game and it just says to use the pollen bag on the lion. I don't know if this is a gremlin in the game but if it is then it needs fixing!!

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Aug 23, 11 1:06 PM
If you open the safe inside the house you will find the last ticket. hope this answer isn't spoiling the game for anyone else!

posted in Bricks of Atlantis on Aug 2, 11 9:20 AM
Has anyone else experienced an Access violation message when trying to play this game? I can only play it initially once then when I try to play it again I get this error message.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator