Posts created by Jaxsue

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 15 2:47 PM
That's bothering me, too. It doesn't do my vertigo any good, either!

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties on Aug 24, 14 10:17 AM
Never mind; I found the 4th plate.

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties on Aug 17, 14 12:21 PM
I have been progressing thru the game, but I've hit a wall: I have only 3 out of the 4 iron plates needed for the Rotted Lake puzzle. I have gone to the 4 places the plates are supposed to be, and they've all been picked up. So where did one of them go?! I have looked several times; I didn't overlook anything. Any help is appreciated! This is very frustrating.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Jun 21, 14 2:14 PM
I finally found the red stone eye.
It was in the House of the Moon, upper floor, under a sofa cushion.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 14 1:53 PM
May I ask where you all found the red stone eye? I can't find it anywhere.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Jun 20, 14 1:50 PM
Can we please have the stupid Vishnu (or whatever the hell it is?) spam removed from the site?

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Jun 20, 14 1:48 PM
I am having the same problem. I have retraced my steps several times. I can't find the red stone eye anywhere! I even cheated and looked at the journal (or whatever the thing is called!). There is NO way to pass on the skull game and if you hit "hint" it only indicates you are supposed to play that game next. I'm stuck...help!

I have the Mac version of this game. So far it's worked well...until today. I click on the game to play, there is a quick "blip" at the bottom of my screen where the game's image appears before appearing, full-sized, on my screen. Then I get a "thanks for playing!," only I DIDN'T play! I get an error code 809 (game already in progress). Please tell me what to do. This is very frustrating!

posted in Farmscapes on Apr 14, 14 12:49 PM
I just had the same problem. I finally just quit that game. I don't know what else to do.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Dec 21, 13 11:54 AM
I agree. I also wish I'd read about these issues before I bought the game. I've noticed the advice, "reinstall the game," seems to be more and more common. This is true even for a game like this, which has been out for a couple of years! They know the issues, why not fix them?
I am thinking about canceling my membership after I finish my current games. It's a few bucks saved a month, and I can always buy games on other venues.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 13 11:38 AM
Same issue as the others. I haven't seen any info from BF. Help!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Dec 13, 13 2:18 PM
bfgRhone wrote:Hi Fishies,

For those of you stuck this this game, please don't forget there's a walkthrough available for you, free of charge!

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/lzFsAa">Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Walkthrough</a>

If a game has a walkthrough, it will be located at the top of the Forum.

Good luck and happy gaming!

-bfgRhone

Sometimes the walkthrough works, other times it doesn't. For instance, for the colored tiles in the door puzzle, the walkthrough says the solution is "random." It shows the end results (which, honestly, couldn't anyone figure that out?) only.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Dec 13, 13 2:13 PM
I rarely skip puzzles, but I want to skip this one! It's the colored tiles in the door in the town square. There is no option to reset OR skip. Help! I'm tired of trying to figure it out.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Aug 2, 11 1:11 PM
macphile wrote:I'm on the tile puzzle, and it seems to be stuck. No amount of tapping, dragging, or anything else does a thing. I backed out a few times and returned and still nothing.

I'm having the same trouble. Nothing's working. What's going on?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator