Posts created by BethFitz

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 20, 17 5:02 PM
I am having the same problem at level 88. It seems we should have a switch places boost here

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 16 4:13 PM
I am in the clock tower. In the HOP I cannot get the corner of the picture to attach to the other part of the picture.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 29, 16 3:36 PM
eli173 wrote:
katifalk wrote:@eli173: thank you for your reply. It happened about 10 times in a row. Still not working. Guess I really have to contact customer service or technical support then.

Are you on PC? If yes, I hope we didn't get a new glitch with the update, because this doesn't look like an individual problem. It's the first time I hear of it, though. I'll check my game when I get the chance and report .Good luck!

I am having the same issue. I have tried it about 8 times and it still does the same thing. I can see the two lightning bolts and it says shuffling, no available moves. Then it takes a life and asks me to try again. I have tried waiting a couple days and trying it again but no different results. I guess that is all the further my game will go. I am playing on a pc.

posted in Mayan Puzzle on Aug 2, 11 4:46 PM
Every time I reach level 27 and begin playing it, it shuts the computer down and it restarts. When I reopen the game, all of my data and profile is lost. Anyone else experiencing this?
My OS is Windows 7. My computer was just redone with a new hard drive, etc.

posted in Mayan Puzzle on Aug 2, 11 4:42 PM
I really like this game but when I get to level 27 it shuts down and loses all of my data. When I start back up and log back in it only has guest, no other data. I am running Windows 7.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator