Posts created by grams5b4g

posted in Les Miserables: Cosette's Fate on Dec 24, 14 8:20 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please include the Operating System you're using.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 11 2:30 PM
NANONAN wrote:
ProphetessCass09 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get the fridge handle from the couch? There's nothing there but a cat, a mouse, and a ball of yarn

you have to get the cat off the couch first - it has been sitting on the handle. I can't remember exactly, but I think once you have done everything else apart from give it milk, it will jump off the couch. A bit vague, sorry, but saw you hadn't had an answer and thought this might help.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 11 2:29 PM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:No recharged hint button - no buy!!!

Edit: Oooops, my mistake. Thanks Dobbie and megwoman. Game bought!!!

Yay...

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 4, 10 5:04 PM
I made it to the part of collecting feathers, however when i click on either one under the bed the screen goes black, did this several times. I backed out and went elsewhere and upon trying to pick up another object in different area the screen went black. Any ideas? Thanks Dang now all my inventory items are gone........whats goin on?

posted in The Heritage on May 28, 10 5:32 PM
THIS GAME STILL ISNT FIXED. HOPEFULLY WILL BE SOON. KEEP WORKING ON IT.

posted in The Heritage on May 25, 10 6:07 PM
I have downloaded this game so many times, including the new "update" STILL THE SAME OLD PROBLEM. IT IS STILL KICKING BACK TO BEGINNING OF GAME. I DONT THINK IT WILL LET ME DOWNLOAD AGAIN AS YOUR RULES STATE ONLY 3 TIMES. I THINK A REFUND WOULD BE REFERRED TO PERSONS WANTING ANOTHER GAME.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator