Posts created by redheadchik

posted in The Heritage on May 23, 10 3:18 PM
I wasted almost my whole hour of trial time, because of the locket problem, will we be able to play the full hour when it is fixed? I hope so, i kept doing the same thing over and over. It really does look like a great game, I hope you do the right thing. Thanks.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 20, 09 8:16 PM
I need help, I ma stuck in the laundromat, it says to cut the phone cord with the scissors, but I am trying and it isn't letting me. I can't go any further until I do it. Please HELP me. lol I hope someone out there knows how to do this.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 20, 09 8:12 PM
I am playing escape the museum 2, I am stuck in the laundromat, I can't figure how to cut the phone cord.. I have the scissors, but it won't let me cut the phone cord.If anyone knows how, please tell me.I can't go further until I do it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 29, 09 3:32 AM
I am stuck with inventory items that I don't know what to do with. I have the trimmers, typewriter key, machine belt, wet rag, a horn, and a wrench. Can someone please tell me what to do next, I have been trying for hours. Thanks

redheadchik718

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 26, 09 4:05 AM
I cannot get past the colored rings in this game. I line them up perfectly, and it doesn't do anything. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong. Please help, i'm going nuts. lol

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 26, 09 4:03 AM
66fairlane wrote:stuck on the screen where you rotate the rings. I have them all aligned, but nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem, or am I missing something. Can't get past it either.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator