Posts created by rsm_60ca

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 18 11:41 AM
Can't seem to get the bonus game all it shows is the crypto thing game?

cher2u4 wrote:When put two fingers on knight got the flower but the bowstring dropped and didnt go into my inventory. Removed game and downloaded agan- same thing happened cannot move on without the bowstring

in the game with the silver nut cannot seem to make it move even diagonally?

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 20, 14 9:57 AM
sorry the piece of silk that we use to dust the bureau in the ghost house I put it closer to the ghost and I cannot get it down to the dust

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 20, 14 6:31 AM
put blanket to far up and cannot move it with curser, hope I do not have to start over.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 14 5:02 PM
I continued game and had to use dictionary much later in the game

posted in Syberia II on Feb 28, 12 11:38 AM
I noticed when you advertised Syberia 1 this week you mentioned it was a trioligy I have never seen the 3rd one .I bought the first two and would love to have the 3rd one

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 11, 11 2:07 PM
found the 12 angels but after I placed them they said I needed more angels Help I am stuck

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 12, 11 4:41 PM
this is the worst game I have ever played.If you are a beginner maybe, otherwise forget it

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 9, 11 5:27 PM
I have everything the recorder,tape microphone but the gong still will not work,tried 2 1 3 4 and the ladel keeps dropping, Help

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 9, 11 5:27 PM
I have everything the recorder,tape microphone but the gong still will not work,tried 2 1 3 4 and the ladel keeps dropping, Help

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 9, 11 4:38 PM
dokken117 wrote:It bothers me a lot that they put the entire game in the CE, then lop off the ending (last chapter?) and call it an SE. Feel cheated. It's kinda like paying 100 bucks for a nice dress only to be told that if I want the zipper, I have to pay an extra 100 bucks. I feel like I was shortchanged on games like Drawn 1 and 2, and now this one.
What do you mean,that if I had bought the ce it would have had a different ending?

posted in Detective Agency on Feb 1, 11 7:53 AM
did you not se that if you clicked on the magnifying glass you would get a hint.I got 6 on the first hog page

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jan 14, 10 7:30 PM
It is not on the metal door it is to your right before you use the elevator. Drove me crazy.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 1, 09 5:53 PM
Have put the empty beaker in place but cannot find where to put the violet scroll have tried every place no luck.Could someone help please and Thanks

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 23, 09 7:38 PM
Hope you have already crossed if not I was having so much trouble I was ready to give up the game but then I noticed I was worried about pressing the flashing arrow after finding a good place to pass but soon realized when I found the place to press forward when I seen the flashing arrow.Hope this helps.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Aug 21, 09 7:56 PM
I did not take the key from the doll it is still around her neck,do not want to start over after getting this far what can i do?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 21, 09 4:42 PM
After finding paper for making the the potion to wake lilith I find myself in a aquarium type place which is repeating what was said where she was sleeping, how do I get to the herbalists home as I cannot seem to get out of this place.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 11, 08 6:51 PM
I can't find the tips and tricks page?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 11, 08 6:49 PM
[i][u]
Cynthia33467 wrote:
LizzieK wrote:I have posted a [b]screen shot of the solved books puzzle. The Tips and Tricks topic of this game has instructions on how to get to my pictures.

This may be a random puzzle and the solution may vary. I haven't play the game enough times to tell.

Good luck and have fun!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator