Posts created by intuit4u

posted in Campgrounds on Nov 30, 14 5:04 PM
I'm stuck on level 33. Finally figured out the buildings but I don't know how to earn daily income. I'm $5300 short of the $20,000. I have all buildings, I am hosting events at the tennis court, playground, and hotdog stand, but it isn't enough.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 17, 12 5:59 PM
I've done all I can by cave & waterfall, Done all I can @shipwreck. @ Big stone wall and only hint goes to vase on left with flammable liquid. Only lighted areas are vase with liquid and vase w/fire. Only found one tile for tile wall. Have candle, rope, dynamite and key. Can't find lamp oil base to burn. Don't know how to find gun to shoot down cage. Don't know where to go, what to do, or where to look. REALLY wishing for walk through!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on Aug 10, 11 9:39 AM
This game has extremely sensitive (small) clicking areas. You must click on the lower part of the coffee cup to get it to work. Don't like the sensitivity of this game at all,

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on Aug 8, 11 12:30 PM
I'm stuck at druging the coffee. I click on Hint and it tells me to drug the coffee and highlights the coffee machine. When I try to click there nothings happens. What am I supposed to do? Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator