Posts created by rbtowner

posted in Boulder Dash-Pirate's Quest on Mar 8, 12 1:09 AM
Help please - I'm totally stuck on this level and can't see how to solve it!

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 11 8:27 AM
Got really fed up with the fact that every puzzle had a piece missing and every lock needed a key - lots of running back and forth to find these. I much prefer the type of games where you have to open the doors with a minigame. However I did enjoy the game.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 11 8:20 AM
I'd been stuck for hours on this too - then found that by unchecking 'Full Screen' in the options menu, the skulls become smaller because the screen is smaller, but the cursor stays the same size making it much easier to hit the skulls.

Also, don't keep hitting the skulls till they explode as it uses up the time - just hit each one a couple of times then move on.

Worked for me, hope it helps.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 1:46 PM
Riverman73 wrote:
Well, I am in the bonus gameplay, playing a hidden object scene in the house, on the third floor and up in the attic. The hidden object sparkles are in the hammock. The SG says a rope ladder is the object to get. Unfortunately, my last object was a scythe, I couldn't find it so I hit the hint button. I found the scythe, then the HOS just keeps being there, sparkles and all, the hint button shows nothing and doesn't "empty", I have no more objects on the list and the game is going nowhere - and guess what? No rope ladder in my inventory either!

I am glad at least that I got to play almost the entire game, and I am certainly not going to start again just to play those last few scenes (although there is still a bit of gameplay to go). Just wondering what happened and venting here; seems that almost every game lately has to have something wrong with it...

Edited on 10/30/2011 at 7:22:11 AM PST

I am having exactly the same problem. I think it must be a bug. I hope BFG will look into it and offer a fix.

Me too, can't get any further into the game as it seems to think I haven't finished the HOS. HELP!!!

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 6, 11 10:23 AM
thewitchwv2 wrote:
bahe wrote:can't get the second files from the cabinet which is jammed shut, "a sharp hit might open it" but what to hit it with? bahe

You hit it with the truncheon.

I left the stables, and got back to the office but the truncheon is no longer in the inventory! Any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator