Posts created by Schacher

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 15 4:39 AM
For the long-term players still out there: What are the "wonders" of the ART:AD world?
I've seen the Giant Forest Pineapples of Romania, and lived to tell.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 22, 15 5:22 PM
Cindi103 wrote:Now I don't have a Dinosaur Display Building! I have built, upgraded all buildings. All the buildings I have are all decorated for Pirates theme. I give up!

OMG I thought I had lost my last marble. I had all of the buildings, all customized to Pirates, then got stuck on Dinosaur Display Building!

Apparently, I had never built the Dinosaur Display Building, but never missed it. It's hard to find the location - far left, almost in the trees. Click in that area and you may find that you have not begun building this one, either. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGH.

(I was thinking more Charlie Brown than pirates, but, either way...AAAAARRRRRGGGGH.)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 9, 15 6:59 AM
Speedy recovery, sweet Pamkatz! Take care of you.

Much love,

Schacher/Ninnie2

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 8, 14 5:12 AM
Not a lost friend, but a lost in-game message (at least one). I got carried away cleaning out the inbox and deleted messages from friends as well as system messages.

Friends, if I have not replied to a message, please try again, or PM me.

Thanks!

Schacher / Ninnie2

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 26, 14 11:33 AM
Hi, I'm new to Found, long-time Antiques Road Trip: American Dreamin' player (as Ninnie2). My friend code is 66999.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 7, 14 4:09 PM
For anyone using Firefox, it's Options > Advanced, "Check my spelling as I type."

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 2, 14 10:21 AM
LilFae, I put some out there. Schacher/Ninnie2

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 17, 14 4:39 PM
mpendo wrote:I was having a blond moment.

Oh goodness, blonde moment is right, and I was right there with ya! I guess for me, it was a gray moment.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 16, 14 6:13 PM
Try the thread "MOTOR INN FOR LOST FRIENDS !"

There's also the possibility that your friend deleted you, whether accidentally or not?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 16, 14 3:03 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote: Here's hoping they get you hooked up.
(Emphasis added)

Seriously, Oddly? Show a little sensitivity. Using the H-word amongst a school of FISH. Yeesh.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 16, 14 2:57 AM
mpendo wrote:To all in general.

What I think would help in all our threads - that the most recent post is on top - so we don't have to go to page whatever to get today's post.

Yes!

**Like**

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 13, 14 3:39 AM
Nice idea, Pam. You're always so helpful.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 12, 14 4:33 AM
Icneethling, the thread is Social Code, it's currently on page 2. If you start with the most recent and work your way back, you're sure to have many friends in short order. Best of luck! Schacher / Ninnie2, 1083 2889

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 8, 14 3:49 PM
I'm just a little seahorse, enjoying the big pond and all the friends we have here.

I'm hoping for an autumn update to open the orchard on the edge of Breezy Bay.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 14 1:30 PM
binabik,

If you bookmark the Advanced Forum Search page with ART already selected, you can make your own "Search This Forum" button.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 14 1:27 PM
Many are in the same boat. The first pet was gratis, so you have unlocked only 4 pets so far.

It sounds like you're relatively new to the game, like many of us, so you haven't been through all of the special holiday events. I'm looking forward to those as they come around again. That'll give us a chance to catch up.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 14 10:56 AM
Guess it would help to identify myself. Schacher = Ninnie2

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 14 10:52 AM
lindaloublugoo wrote:i don't ever remember this happening before. I would'nt think fanny is a bad word. lol
oh well . whatcha gonna do.

Lindalou, it depends on where you're from.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 7, 14 10:49 AM
Thanks for the assist, Pamkatz!

Ekstra, it's great to have you back as a friend.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 28, 14 6:58 AM
I assumed that they were meant to be a clue. Since they started with the painting quests, and seemed to mark the city which was the answer to the clue, plus 2 others, if you had not solved the clue it narrowed your search down to 3 cities. A bit lame, but probably well-intended.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator