Posts created by LittleFish884

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 13, 17 8:54 AM
Thanks for the answers. I initially thought the number might reflect the number I had in storage, but they didnt always correlate, so I thought it must be something else. I must have a glitchy one lol.

Pity about the palace land, weird it cant be used.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 13, 17 2:22 AM
Ok just a question about palace, other than restoring, what is the point? You can't use any of the land around it, which is what the game desperately needs. I hate clutter & squishing things together, would love more land to place more machine & fountains etc

Trees/Bushes, what does the number mean above the tree or bush when you harvest it?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 11, 17 4:29 AM
Ahh ok thank you

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 11, 17 2:40 AM
I stopped playing for over a year because I got bored. Now I am back I noticed you need tickets for some things in store. The help sign says you get them for weekend or holiday events. I have been back for 2 weekends & there has been no events, am I missing something?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 24, 16 5:30 PM
Well I am still getting just green. I am so frustrated I am basically giving up on the game either forever or a while, it is just not fun to play any more due to this.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 23, 16 9:55 AM
Problem is I only get green & that is trying all islands. One balloon has just arrived back just now & green again. That is why I am so frustrated, the balloons were sent to panda, toy & unicorn islands.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 23, 16 9:43 AM
Before the update, I regularly got red & yellow tokens, occasionally blue & very rarely green. Now red are needed all I am getting is green which is extremely frustrating as it takes so long & so many to convert to red. Since the event started I have managed to get / covert 3 in total, at this rate it is going to take forever to finish this castle!!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 20, 16 10:02 PM
GemmaJ wrote:You have to get the Sculptor's Bench. You have to do some initial tasks in the newly opened area.

I have the sculptors bench, but it doesn't make Marvellous Bricks, it makes Bravura Bricks, Alluring Amber & Basalt Bricks.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 19, 16 7:10 PM
Ok thanks

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 19, 16 4:21 PM
Where do you get the black stuff from to make them?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 28, 16 8:29 PM
deianira_fraser wrote:I have 3 furnaces and upgraded all of them with pearls, so each furnace has 5 permanent slots. You also should have blueprints in your inventory (get them for free from the diver or after you gave the first 10 sea salt to the coral), those will give you an extra temporary slot (single use only) - which means: a maximum of 9 slots per furnace!

I added 4 blueprints to each furnace first and then asked for help. So all 9 slots will benefit from the 25% time bonus. means it wont take 9x4 hours, but only 9x3 hours to produce the sea salt. I have them running over night and during the day, just need to check in to get me some more kelp. I already have 26 of 50 done, another 15 in the making. Easy, peasy

Lucky you, but not everyone has 3 furnaces, if you have 2 or less it is unlikely you would finish the task in time, a bit unfair on these people. This is a very poorly thought out event AGAIN.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 26, 16 4:45 AM
Ok it is weird, I filled an order, then suddenly all the other orders reappeared. Must have been a glitch with the new update.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 26, 16 4:39 AM
Since the update I only have 4 orders on my board. Is it just me or has everyone elses shrunk to?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 22, 16 2:12 AM
3 times I have started filling crates when there has been 3-4hrs to go, only to discover them gone when I have an item made. The first time naturally I assumed I had miss-read the counter & it was minutes not hours, but after that I was careful to double check, but it happened again. Now this is the 3rd time & I am getting annoyed, the counter this time definitely said something like 3hrs Xmins but the game must have thought it was minutes & the order has gone. I am loosing premium products here, it is not like you get money at least for filling boxes.

Very annoyed!!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 10, 16 11:54 PM

An Announcement regarding the Winter Event in Sunken Secrets- January 5, 2016

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 5, 16 10:00 AM
Hi Everyone!

We wanted to let you know that the Winter Event is ending today, January 5, 2016, at 12pm PST. This is your last chance to load Santa's Sleigh, convert gift boxes to gift bags, and gift bags and icicles to experience.

This will also be your last chance to fully upgrade the Ice Star. Don't worry though! You'll be able to keep the Ice Star on your island after the event ends, and continue to change magic for experience there. Remember, the more upgraded it is, the more experience you'll be able to earn!

bfgBellerophon

Pity they don't give us the option to put away the ice - star if we don't want to use it. It is going to look pretty silly once the snow has gone.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 5, 16 8:50 PM
Posted from my other thread...

I last played on iPhone 6 a few hours ago & iPad Air2 last night, but now I cannot open the game, it crashes on both devices before loading.

Re:Cannot Open Game

by bfgBellerophon on Jan 5, 16 2:51 PM
Hi Littlefish884,

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering issues accessing the game. Let's go ahead and try to completely close out of your Sunken Secrets game and reopening it. To do this, double tap the Home button on your device and then swipe up on Sunken Secrets to close it. Once you've done this, try opening the game and see if itloads. If it still doesn't, please try closing it one more time and then restarting the device completely. Hopefully this helps and the game starts loading again. If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Customer Support Teamwith your player ID so that they can look into this for you.

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Feel free to post in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

bfgBellerophon

I had already tried that before posting!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 5, 16 2:43 PM
I last played on iPhone 6 a few hours ago & iPad Air last night, but now I cannot open the game, it crashes on both devices before loading.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 5, 16 1:34 AM
Just follow someone & they will stay on your friends list. Find people by looking at the announcements on botton right of screen - icon next to smiley faces

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 23, 15 9:52 PM
I have done 2 parts of the palace challenge & they were fairly close together, maybe a day apart, but I haven't been asked to do the 3rd & it has been 2 days since the last. Is this normal?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 18, 15 5:55 AM
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator